Boosting the mileage of your car & UFOs over Warm Springs Indian Reservation

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      Hello all,

      My first half hour returning guest on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is
      electrical engineer and energy researcher, Eric Kreig:
      http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

      Eric grew up in Hershey Pa, and earned his electrical engineering degree in
      1980 at Lafayette college. His microprocessor work has included factory
      automation, chip building machines and telecommunications for major
      corporations where he lives north of Philadelphia. He is president of the
      100+ member skeptics group, PhACT (philadelphia association for critical
      thinking).

      Eric recently tested an HHO boost system for his car. While he appeared to
      get POSITIVE results, more ardent skeptics were flaming him, while others
      were claiming he was paid to disrupt the movement - welcome to the club!

      My next half hour guest is author and inventor, Larry Maurer:
      http://unitel-qht.com/uni/

      Larry and his partner, Michael Miller formed a company in 1982 called
      Unitel, and research and develop practical applications of new theories in
      magnetism, electricity and quantum mechanical physics.

      Larry has some shocking stories to tell about some UFO sightings he had over
      Warm Springs Indian Reservation.

      Listen LIVE this Saturday morning starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      All my shows are archived at AchieveRadio.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422