Bursting The Dark Energies Around You (And Your Planet)

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH 2010
      http://worldgathering.net

      There Will Come A Flow On Earth - By Sitting Bull
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      Why is Sitting Bull giving an 'ET' message
      to the world? See below.

      There Will Come A Flow On Earth - By Sitting Bull

      ------------------------------------
      There will come a flow on Earth
      which will burst the dark energies
      surrounding you and your planet.
      ------------------------------------

      It is time to light a beacon to show the way for
      all humanity. The young of all nations are looking
      for a new direction. It is very important that as
      many people as possible, in different places,
      should take part in The Gathering.

      Decide where and when and how to gather, your
      participation is needed. This is the beginning of the
      break we are all waiting for... you all on Earth and
      ourselves out here (the Craft making amazing
      appearances all over the Earth). This is the beginning
      of the turnaround. We have waited so long for the
      change. It is time. This is the beginning of the end
      of the old ways: the turning of the tide.

      State what you believe is true.

      Exchange the information and hopes you have.
      Always in the world, a change starts with a few people.
      These few speak the feelings and thoughts of a
      multitude. They speak the heart of humanity's soul.
      The people who are coming together will ring in
      a return, a turnaround.

      There will come a flow on Earth which will burst
      the dark energies surrounding you and your planet.
      Let your inner light be your guide. Follow your heart.
      Realise the greatness you have within yourself,
      and step ahead.

      This is the time so many have waited so long for.

      That which you believe is true must be stated.

      -- SITTING BULL --

      Why is Sitting Bull giving
      an 'ET' message to the world?

      The Church in Rome once taught 'Reincarnation':
      ie that we have many lifetimes. Around 500 AD,
      that Church got confused and stopped teaching
      the concept of Reincarnation. Next, we have to jump
      to the 1940s / 1950s. Many clairvoyants around the
      world believed they were receiving spiritual or
      telepathic messages from 'Red' Indians: past chiefs,
      etc. However, when the explosion of appearances
      in the skies, worldwide, of Spacecraft began, the
      same clairvoyants suddenly realised their 'Red'
      Indian guides were in fact 'Space People'. What this
      means is that the souls / people who are piloting the
      spacecraft appearing all over the world can choose
      to 'sign' themselves with a specific lifetime because
      they are aware of their past lifetimes.

      There Will Come A Flow On Earth - By Sitting Bull
      http://worldgathering.net/thegathering.html

      Artwork of Sitting Bull and the Earth:
      http://worldgathering.net/images5/thegathering.jpg

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH 2010