This Is The Beginning of The Turnaround ~ By Sitting Bull

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      World Gathering For Truth 2010
      http://worldgathering.net

      This Is The Beginning of The Turnaround
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news209.html

      This Is The Beginning of The Turnaround
      ~ By Sitting Bull

      ------------------------------------
      There will come a flow on Earth
      which will burst the dark energies
      surrounding you and your planet.
      ------------------------------------

      It is time to light a beacon to show the way for all humanity.
      The young of all nations are looking for a new direction.

      It is very important that as many people as possible, in
      different places, should take part in The Gathering. Decide
      where and when and how to gather, your participation is
      needed.

      This is the beginning of the break we are all waiting for...
      you all on Earth and ourselves out here (the Craft making
      amazing appearances all over the Earth). This is the beginning
      of the turnaround. We have waited so long for the change.
      It is time.

      This is the beginning of the end of the old ways:
      the turning of the tide.

      State what you believe is true.

      Exchange the information and hopes you have.

      Always in the world, a change starts with a few people.
      These few speak the feelings and thoughts of a multitude.
      They speak the heart of humanity's soul.

      The people who are coming together will ring in a return,
      a turnaround. There will come a flow on Earth which will
      burst the dark energies surrounding you and your planet.

      Let your inner light be your guide. Follow your hearts.
      Realise the greatness you have within yourself, and step
      ahead. This is the time so many have waited for.

      That which you believe is true must be stated.

      SITTING BULL

      This Is The Beginning of The Turnaround
      ~ By Sitting Bull
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news209.html

      THE TEST IS NOW - The film, The Edge
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news148.html

      UNTRANCING THE WORLD
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news182.html

      The Greatest Battle There Ever Is To Fight
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news199.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, BEGIN IT.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe
      ~~~~~~~~~
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ~~~~~~~~~
      WGFT News: http://worldgathering.net/news
      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net