Alien Scientist

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      My special guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is the
      AlienScientist.

      The AlienScientist is a man named Jeremy (approx 30) He prefers to have his
      last name/identity withheld due to the sensitive nature of his work and how
      that might affect his career goals as a young aspiring scientist and student
      of Physics. About 3-4 years ago Jeremy read "Behold a Pale Horse" by William
      Cooper and became interested in the UFO/Alien phenomenon for scientific
      purposes. This lead him into researching other conspiracies, such as 9/11.
      After reviewing much of the available information found online and finding a
      lack of strong scientific arguments and evidence, he decided to start making
      and posting his own videos in an attempt to battle the disinformation and
      counter-intelligence out there using the only proven method for finding the
      real truth: The Scientific Method.

      AlienScientist produced several very interesting videos:
      http://www.youtube.com/AlienScientist
      http://www.YouTube.com/WarCrime911

      What really fascinated me was AlienScientist's review of Nassim Haramein's
      breakthrough paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton."
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IcciRHGvQ

      Listen LIVE this Saturday morning starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      All my shows are archived at AchieveRadio.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      2370 W. SR 89A, Ste 11-422