Can You Get Your Bearings? Try: REINCARNATION

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net

      Can You Get Your Bearings? Try: REINCARNATION
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news200.html

      Confused... Things don't make sense... Desperate?

      The Church in Rome used to teach Reincarnation.

      Then around 500 AD, the Church dropped reincarnation
      from its dogma.

      Everyone who completely follows that Church's doctrine
      has been confused ever since.

      We have continuous lives: we are always alive.

      For many people, the way you are living now is the nearest
      you will come to death.

      When we 'die', it is just a transition point, before going
      on somewhere else.

      We are always alive.

      The continuous reality for the soul is: to choose to live,
      or to live in a way that is like 'living death'. ie to not choose
      to be fully alive. If we are not 'alive', we are dead or dying.

      Simple choice. Simple outcome.

      Living life in a fully alive manner leads to growth and
      fulfillment. To consciously choose to not be fully alive
      leads to increasing problems... and this is what the
      world, as a whole, has today... increasing problems.

      It's a simple choice:
      to be alive and living - or dead and dying.

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Can You Get Your Bearings? Try: REINCARNATION
      http://worldgathering.net/2010/news200.html
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Download inspiring 'Greatest Battle' Poster:
      http://worldgathering.net/images5/braveheartbattle1000.jpg

      THE TEST IS NOW - The film, The Edge
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news148.html

      UNTRANCING THE WORLD
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news182.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, BEGIN IT.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe
      ~~~~~~~~~
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ~~~~~~~~~
      WGFT News: http://worldgathering.net/news
      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net