Japan space agency announces proof of civilization on earth's moon

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      Is this evidence of film manipulation to deceive the public? Are there truly major structures on the Moon?
      Greetings to you Lunar enthusiasts out there. We came across this new footage submitted to You Tube this morning which depicts more evidence of structures and buildings on the moon. Our crew has seen many such illustrations and mind blowing collections of recently released images of buildings on the Lunar surface which were leaked out by NASA operatives and real citizens with the aim of disclosing the lies regarding such projects
      http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2009/12/breaking-news-japan-space-agency.html

      LKH
    • Lamont Washington
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009