Re: To Rick FW: [UFOnet] Re: Press Release Proves MUFON and Feds Connected

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2009
      On Dec 28, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Elaine Douglass wrote:

      Dear Rick, I have read your email below, subject line of which is "Press release proves Mufon and Feds connected."
      I pressed the links and looked at the poster. It is a very nice poster, and so forth.
      What is the meaning of the subject line? As there does not seem to be any content which explains the subject line.
      Elaine Douglass
      Mufon sd Utah

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2009
        The most important portion of the poster is the mention of MUFON's link with BAASS, Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space studies. This is not a small, fly-by-night outfit. Do a Google News and web search and you will quickly see the importance of this marriage.

        Bob Foster
        Virginia