The WHOLE WORLD has CHEMTRAIL ALZHEIMER'S Disease

  • worldgathering@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2009
      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net

      We ALL have the Equivalent of ALZHEIMER'S Disease
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news183.html

      The WHOLE WORLD has ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE

      This is how and why it happened to us:

      The 'Why' is because the criminal leaders of the world
      (think of a behind-the-scenes, grand mafia) do not want us
      to think critically or act crucially, while they make some
      major, terrible changes to the world.

      The 'How' is this ...

      We ALL have a mild to medium case of ALZHEIMER'S
      disease due to our massive intake of ALUMINIUM over the
      past 15 years which has been massively dumped on us
      from the global CHEMTRAIL spraying operation.

      Because everyone now has the equivalent of ALZHEIMER'S
      disease and because the spraying built up gradually between
      1992/93 and 2003, we are not aware we are experiencing a
      serious impairment of our mental processes and in our ability
      to concentrate, and to think and act crucially.

      You know how Alzheimer sufferers can't remember things;
      can't express themselves; and often sit and stare blankly?
      That is how we are all becoming. Look at people around you.

      Around the time the global Chemtrail spraying became
      severe (2000 to 2003) many people expressed how their
      memory had become poor. Now, people no longer seem
      to make the statement about having poor memory.

      This is why we need to pay attention. Once a change has
      happened, we take the new condition as being normal and
      our minds move on to looking for new things.

      We need to pay attention and we need to remember.

      We could all start taking complicated and expensive
      remedies for Alzheimer's. But what the whole world now
      needs is for the Chemtrail spraying to be stopped as
      soon as possible. So let's start concentrating, see what
      we have forgotten, and above all: GET INTO ACTION.

      The above article is here:
      The WHOLE WORLD has ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news183.html

      ~~~~~~~~~
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, BEGIN IT.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe
      ~~~~~~~~~
      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't do
      the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing and
      we will just be a part of the disease and not part
      of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher
      ~~~~~~~~~

      WGFT News: http://worldgathering.net/news

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net