ET-Humanity Versus New World Order

  • WorldGathering
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      World Gathering For Truth News
      http://worldgathering.net/news

      I just thought I should tell you,
      because the mainstream media won't tell you ....

      Stand-Off 'Battle' Underway .... ET Versus New World Order
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news178.html

      By Michael Irving, editor of WGFT News

      There is a tense Situation in the Skies of the United Kingdom.

      As 2009 has progressed, there have been more and more
      appearances - often very low in the sky - of silver, disc Craft
      and intense, bright orange / yellow / red / gold lights.
      The craft look like classic saucer / disc craft, approx 20-30
      feet in diameter; the lights are frequently mistaken for aircraft
      on fire because of the intensity of the light and its
      burning-like character.

      They are making their appearance very, very obvious,
      hovering over the centre of towns and cities; flying slowly
      at low altitude over busy roads and motorways.
      Frequently, people in towns have gone into the street
      for a better view and have found fifty or a hundred people
      in the street already watching. If the Craft is hovering half
      a mile away, then there were probably thousands of
      observers. These sightings have happened hundreds
      of times right across all of the United Kingdom through
      the summer of 2009.

      Observers - perhaps millions of people - have been
      kept in ignorance of the scale of what has been happening
      because mainstream media is blanking this subject.
      In 2009, many people have had amazing sighting
      experiences which they felt certain would have been
      observed by numerous witnesses, and have been
      dumbfounded when there is no mention of the event
      on local or national news. However, at sighting reporting
      forums on the Internet, people have been finding people
      who only live a street or two away from them reporting
      the same astonishing event.

      Through the summer of 2009, across the UK,
      three things have happened:

      (A) Benevolent / Friendly ET (presumably) has come
      closer, and closer, delighting, at minimum, hundreds
      of thousands of people.

      (B) RAF fighter aircraft have been speeding into the
      areas the sightings are taking place, but arrive just after
      the display has finished. Police helicopters have
      frequently been monitoring hovering craft and stationery lights.

      (C) As the summer of 2009 has progressed, more and
      more sightings have been reported of large, black triangle
      -shaped craft. These triangle craft have been identified by
      experts for quite a few years as expensive technology
      usually belonging to the 'Secret World Government'
      also known as 'New World Order'.

      Below is a sighting report from 8th December 2009,
      from the NW of England. This report is fairly dramatic.
      Throughout 2009, there have been similar reports of
      what may be a 'stand-off situation' between three groups:
      (1) The RAF and Police, and (2) The NWO,
      and (3) Benevolent ET.

      It could be that the Police and elements of the RAF
      do not know what (2) the NWO, and (3) Benevolent ET,
      are doing, because they do not have 'insider'
      information. So ..... it's getting interesting.

      Location of Sighting: A696, Capheaton, England, UK
      Date of Sighting: 8th December 2009 ~ Time: 5.45pm
      Witness Name: Nicole & Adam

      Driving home from work, my partner Adam, pointed out
      three triangular orange/red lights in the sky, gliding from
      east to west about 500 feet high, as smooth as anything.
      I wound down my passenger side window to hear what
      it sounded like and get a better look. There was no noise
      whatsoever.

      Just as it disappeared out of sight over the hill to the
      west, another one appeared .... same thing except I got
      a much close look this time. It was what appeared to be
      a completely black triangle, totally flat on all sides, and
      not flying too fast (it reminded me of a paper airplane
      except totally flat).

      Just as this one disappeared over the hill in the same
      direction, a huge fighter jet - flying remarkably low - comes
      chasing/following the triangles from the east. The noise
      was immense from the fighter. It banked around a little,
      and went over the hill too; just as a second fighter came
      close behind.

      I got a brilliant look at the second fighter, it was massive,
      and very well lit up. No more craft were seen.

      As soon as we got home, only 10 minutes later,
      I searched on the internet for American, European
      and British aircraft currently in use. The black triangles
      were not like anything the militaries claim to be in use
      today or from the past. Maybe something new.
      But, if these are going to be claimed as 'military training
      exercises' why would a new stealth bomber be so publicly
      displayed? Why would they fly over a busy road at the
      end of rush hour? Why would they be lit up for all to see;
      and why would such huge and loud fighters be chasing/
      following them drawing huge attention to themselves?

      [WGFT editor: Perhaps a situation has developed
      where those in control are losing their ability to control
      our view of the world because large numbers of people
      are figuring things out; and because ET is flying all over
      the 'darn' place, astonishing large numbers of people,
      and showing us we live in a world where a few people try
      to control what we know and what we believe.]

      The above report is at: http://alturl.com/xmof

      -----