Stanton Friedman live on Mr Es Strange Visitors tonight at 6:00pm (PST)

  • Mr Es
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22 11:15 AM
      Tonight The E show is blessed with the God father of civilian UFOlogy, the one and only Stanton Friedman. You have seen him on virtually every media production on the subject of UFOs. Tonight we get to know Stanton a little better.

      We will talk about Roswell, Betty and Barney Hill, The next generation of UFOlogists, the importance of sharing your stories, and Stanton answers the famous "Mr. Es top 10 questions." We have 4hrs of Stanton Friedman goodness scheduled for tonight and he will be joining us for at least the 1st hr, but we will keep him on as long as we can. After his appearance, we will listen to the best of his interviews from the past, and discuss the importance of all the subjects that Stanton has made his life.

      Don't be late because we are going to get right into it.
      Show page link:
      if that link didn't work you can get there from my main show page at:
      Listen by phone at (347) 857-4772 press 1 when you want to speak. we will be taking calls at the end of the 1st hour

      Some of Stanton's bio from his website:
      Nuclear Physicist-Lecturer Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist by such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas working in such highly advanced, classified, eventually cancelled programs as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and various compact nuclear powerplants for space and terrestrial applications.

      He became interested in UFOs in 1958, and since 1967 has lectured about them at more than 600 colleges and 100 professional groups in 50 U.S. states, 9 Canadian provinces and 16 other countries in addition to various nuclear consulting efforts. He has published more than 90 UFO papers and has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs including on Larry King in 2007 and twice in 2008, and many documentaries. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored "Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident." "TOP SECRET/MAJIC," his controversial book about the Majestic 12 group, established in 1947 to deal with alien technology, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings. An expanded new edition was published in 2005. Stan was presented with a Lifetime UFO Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK. He is co-author with Kathleen Marden (Betty Hill's niece) of a book in 2007: "Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience." The City of Fredericton, New Brunswick, declared August 27, 2007, Stanton Friedman Day. His new book "Flying Saucers and Science" was published in June 2008 and is in its 3rd printing.

      He has provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings, appeared twice at the UN, and been a pioneer in many aspects of ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, The Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work, analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case, crashed saucers, flying saucer technology, and challenges to the S.E.T.I. (Silly Effort To Investigate) cultists. He has spoken at more MUFON Symposia than anyone else.