Japan's next first lady says she rode spaceship

  • cmdrlyur
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Japan's next first lady says she rode spaceship

      Cmdr. Lyur here.

      Quite a nice news for a change that star people like us are going to be
      the
      next leaders of Japan.

      It happened also in the past with a woman like us being Prime Minister
      in
      Norway (a very ecological country and headquarter for the fleet)
      Now in the other hand, what will happen in the USA ? It seems that the
      Zeti
      connection is the strongest there,
      again the "official meeting" in the 50s was with the Galactic
      Federation of
      Darkness. If the spiritual side of the current leaders is strongest
      there may be hope, otherwise, it will be the same ol' "preparation for
      First
      Contact" with the bad guys. Wait and see.
      Good ol' Jimmy Carter is not in charge anymore. The research of his
      kind of
      "UFO institute" was completed and ready
      but drowned when he was put down. A page about America preparing for
      contact
      here :
      http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6676674.php
      BTW my colleague speaker and contactee Howard Menger passed on this
      spring :
      http://www.ufomystic.com/wake-up-down-there/howard-menger-passes/
      A note on 9-9-9 : for starters, the date of september 9 of 2009 does
      not
      make the code 999, but 9-9-2
      (check your numerology ! a real 999 code would have been the 9 of
      September
      2007.)
      Secondly I disagree with the people doing the 999 activation in the
      Crystal
      Portal of Arkansas (a bit out of it)
      with the premise to call on to the people of Sirius B (which is the
      headquarter of the Galactic Federation of Darkness and
      Reptilian alliance). This will mess with the energy of Mount Magazine.
      will certainly not go there but stay in my place
      as one of the various guardians of the Master Blue Crystal inside
      Talimena
      ridge. Crystals here are activated at this time and attuned
      to the Master Blue Crystal (for the whole planet) and I dig those
      myself in
      a holistic way.
      Golden Love
      Cmdr.Lyur
      cptnlyur@...
      starshiplight.com goldenlightfleet.com
      ***Japan's next first lady says she rode spaceship
      msnbc.com news services (excerpts)
      updated 1:51 p.m. CT, Wed., Sept . 2, 2009
      TOKYO - Japan's next prime minister might be nicknamed "the alien," but
      it's
      his wife who claims to have had a close encounter with another world.
      "While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped
      UFO
      and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting
      Yukio
      Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.
      "It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."
      Miyuki, 66, described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said
      took
      place some 20 years ago, in a book entitled "Very Strange Things I've
      Encountered."
      Been to Venus
      When she awoke, Japan's next first lady wrote, she told her now
      ex-husband
      that she had just been to Venus. He advised her that it was probably
      just a
      dream.
      "My current husband has a different way of thinking," she wrote. "He
      would
      surely say 'Oh, that's great'."
      Yukio Hatoyama, 62, the rich grandson of a former prime minister, was
      once
      nicknamed "the alien" for his prominent eyes.
      Yukio Hatoyama is due to be voted in as premier on Sept. 16 following
      his
      party's crushing election victory over the long-ruling Liberal
      Democratic
      Party Sunday.
      ********
      There is a young physical contactee man in Japan in contact witht the
      space
      brothers, but not easy to find references.
      More on Japan openess with extraterrestrials below. Be aware though
      that
      "calling out all aliens outta there" could be dangerous without
      a strong focus on the Galactic Confederation of Light, because you can
      actually attract the attention of the bad aliens (reptiliens, Zeti
      greys,
      insectoids)
      Please read my blogs at cptnlyur.blogspot.com and
      goldenlightfleet.blogspot.com
      *****
      next article : "interview by Simon Sellars
      Originally published on Sleepy Brain, 6 August 2003.
      Japanese culture, it would seem, has always contained a rich vein of
      magic,
      mysticism and mind power running through its myths and legends. Is
      there any
      connection between this tradition and modern-day UFO sightings?
      According to
      Junichi Kato, Director of OUR-J (The Organisation of UFO Research,
      Japan),
      there is.
      OUR-J's web site documents some interesting parallels between
      traditional
      Japanese monsters and goblins, and the various types of "aliens"
      supposedly
      encountered by UFO abductees and others. But for me, what is even more
      fascinating is Mr Kato's self-professed telepathic power, including an
      apparent ability to "call" UFOs virtually at will.
      The OUR-J site documents the organisation's regular "UFO watches",
      where
      Kato and his colleagues telepathically call UFOs to hover over them.
      Incredibly, as the site documents, Japanese national TV has even
      televised
      these happenings. Kato has also appeared on many talk shows to air his
      views.
      Junichi Kato is a friendly, affable person with an ability he wants to
      share. According to him, anyone can harness telepathy; anyone can
      contact a
      UFO. And he is quick to point out that, while this may seem crazy to my
      Western mind, it is not so unusual to the Japanese. As Kato explains,
      within
      the Japanese psyche is the concept of "occasional non-verbal
      communication
      with each other", ingrained within all orders of social interaction.
      This is
      represented in the Japanese language. The word "ishin-den-shin", for
      example, means "to convey one's mind to another without any voice",
      while
      "anmoku-no-ryoukai" means "tacit understanding".
      Thus, says Kato, it is easy for him to gather Japanese from all walks
      of
      life at an OUR-J UFO Watch, guiding them into a group mind for the
      express
      purpose of calling upon UFOs to appear. OUR-J has documented all types
      of
      UFOs at these watches, from fireballs to triangles, to the more
      familiar
      boomerang, cigar and saucer-shaped objects. But when pressed as to what
      is
      actually controlling these objects, or where they come from, Kato
      remains
      tight-lipped.