DARPA's Project PEGASUS, Part 3

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      Hello all,

      My returning special guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is
      the President of the Mars Anomaly Research Society, Andrew D. Basiago.

      Andrew continues his startling revelation of technologies developed during
      DARPA's Project PEGASUS.

      Here is the picture of Andrew at Gettysburg in 1863, having been sent there
      via a plasma confinement chamber in East Hanover, NJ in 1972:
      http://www.intalek.com/Pictures/AndyAtGettysburg-1863.jpg

      Andrew is the boy at left center.

      Listen LIVE this Saturday morning starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      All my shows are archived at AchieveRadio.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      7760 E. State Rte 69, Ste C5-381