Tonights Show

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      Hey everyone I don't usually do a solo show however tonight is a special case, I need to do some bridge work between different guest on Ancient Astronaut theories because I might with luck be able to have a Ancient Astronaut authors panel in the near future click this link

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2009/10/14/Redneck-Radioman-Royce-Holleman-On-The-Ancient-Astronaut-Theory

      to hear more about what I'm having trouble discribing here the show is at 8:00 by the way.