Come join me on SkinWalkers

  • Rick Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      SkinWalkers: Wolf Storys SkinWalkers and Ghost stories
      --------------------

      Hey guys,
      I was invited onto Ning by Priscilla Three Spirit Wolf. I like it so I'm inviting you. If you are already here, welcome aboard. If not, I'll catch you on the flip side.
      - Rick

      Click the link below to Join:
      http://skinwalkers.ning.com/?xgi=4Hz702m0OHpXJs

      If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
      please copy and paste it into your web browser

      About SkinWalkers
      storys about skinwalkers, sightings, ghost storys, haunted homes

      SkinWalkers includes:
      Blogs
      Events
      Photos