The Schwarzschild Proton - Unifying Gravity with the Strong Nuclear Force

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      Hello all,

      On the next PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, I will be talking about Nassim
      Haramein's breakthrough paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton."
      http://www.theresonanceproject.org/pdf/schwarzschild_proton_a4.pdf

      Nassim received the 'Best Paper Award' at the 9th International Conference
      CASYSÂ’09 in August at the University of Liege, Belgium.

      I will be discussing how Nassim's work relates to my work.

      This video will be referenced during the show:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IcciRHGvQ

      To listen LIVE starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET this Saturday, go to:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.