Re: Fwd: [2012-Theories] [Fwd: UFO: Did UFO Cause Blackout?]

  • tedwards@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
      The re are always at least two descriptions as to what these objects are that
      we are seeing in our skies recently.

      Here is but one of them. Personally, I don't trust the US Government and
      their "Hidden Agenda". Much less their descriptions of UFO.

      Tim

      Russian space garbage lights up sky

      Thursday, 2 September 1999 21:51 (GMT)

      (UPI Spotlight)
      Russian space garbage lights up sky
      WASHINGTON, Sept. 2 (UPI) - A large burning piece of a Russian rocket
      launched Feb. 28 re-entered the atmosphere over Oregon last night,
      lighting up the northwest sky - and the switchboards at United States
      Space Command in Colorado with calls from concerned citizens. Maj. Perry
      Nouis, spokesman for the Space Command, said (Thursday) the rocket piece
      was part of a Russian-built SL-12 and had been tracked so it's entry was
      predicted down to the time and place. Nouis said Space Command
      continually tracks more than 9,000 pieces of space debris as small as 6
      inches long.

      Copyright 1999 by United Press International

    • MRUFO@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
        The same explanation was used for the sigtings over Bentwaters ,
        England.

        How is it possible that a Russian rocket could cause a power failure and
        why would jet fighters be sent up to track falling debre? Is it
        possible that UFOs use such incidents to come into the earths atmosphere
        thinking that they will not be detected but now the military has gotten
        onto their game???

        How wide spread was the blackout???
        There has been nothing here that Ive seen or heard about it...I guess
        blackouts dont make news anymore. Its one thing to have Art Bell
        trumphet something on the air but when Peter Davenport starts getting
        dozens of reports it seems like there has to be something to the story.
      • UfoChat@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
          http://www.ufochat.com spread the word