A New Solution to Einstein's Field Equation

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello all,

      My special guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is founder,
      director and researcher Nassim Haramein
      http://www.theresonanceproject.org/index.html

      Nassim was born in Geneva, Switzerland in 1962. He has spent most of his
      life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety
      of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology
      and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. He developed a new
      unification theory, known as the Haramein-Rauscher metric (a new solution to
      Einstein's Field Equations that incorporates torque and Coriolis effects)
      and his most recent paper The Schwarzschild Proton, lays down the foundation
      of what could be a fundamental change in our current understandings of
      physics and consciousness. This groundbreaking theory has now been delivered
      to the scientific community through peer-reviewed papers and presentations
      at international physics conferences. Further, The Schwarzschild Proton
      paper has recently received the prestigious "Best Paper Award" in the field
      of physics, quantum mechanics, relativity, field theory, and gravitation at
      the University of Li├Ęge, Belgium during the 9th International Conference
      CASYS'09.

      In the past 20 years, Mr. Haramein has directed research teams of
      physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists. He
      has founded a non-profit organization, the Resonance Project Foundation,
      where, as the Director of Research, he continues exploring unification
      principles and their implications in our world today. The foundation is
      actively developing a research park on the island of Hawaii where science,
      sustainability, and green technology come together.

      To listen LIVE starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET this Saturday, go to:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.