Stand Against Local And Global Bullies

  • worldgathering@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      World Gathering For Truth News
      http://worldgathering.net/news

      Stand Up Against Bullies - Local Bullies and Global Bullies
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news110.html

      Bullies?

      Well, there's the New World Order spraying biological
      and toxic matter ('Chemtrails') over the whole Earth;
      and apparently wanting to kill off most of the
      world's population.

      Then there's the Local Bully who makes life Hell where we live.

      Winston Churchill said: "If you find yourself in Hell, keep going."

      So we have to keep going, and we have something to do.

      WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT.

      Michael Irving of World Gathering For Truth, like many,
      many millions of people is 'fighting the fight' on the Internet,
      and everywhere I can (in every way, shape, and form
      nastiness and evil presents itself).

      And I also have my local battle against Nasty Bullies.

      Wanna HELP?
      Good. Many hands make light work.

      FOLLOW ME - LOOK FOR THE 'FOLLOW' BUTTON,
      JUST DOWN RIGHT OF PAGE - AT THIS SPECIAL
      BLOGSPOT I HAVE TAKEN OUT TO RAISE SOME
      ISSUES ON BULLYING AND TO STAND AGAINST
      MINDLESS BULLYING WHEREVER IT IS HAPPENING;
      BULLIES DON'T LIKE TO PICK ON PEOPLE
      MAKING A STAND TOGETHER:

      'POLICE and MEDICATION'
      http://policeandmedication.blogspot.com

      Defeat The New World Order Bullies.
      Defeat the Local Bullies.

      We have had ENOUGH.

      Michael Irving
      World Gathering For Truth
      Scotland, United Non-Bullying Kingdom (Soon)
      http://worldgathering.net

      The above WGFT News is at ...
      Stand Up Against Bullies - Local Bullies and Global Bullies
      http://worldgathering.net/2009b/news110.html

      We have some new friends, you know... global sightings
      of Craft and Lights and UFOs are going Bananas:
      http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk
      http://www.ufocasebook.com
      http://www.nationalufocenter.com

      'POLICE and MEDICATION'