Re: [UFOnet] Tunguska

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2009
      Vladimir if your interested in telling my audience about your book email me at admin@...

      my site http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Vladimir Rubtsov
      To: ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:35 AM
      Subject: [UFOnet] Tunguska

      Dear Listmembers,

      In this list the problem of the Great Tunguska Explosion of 1908 was
      mentioned and discussed more than once. Therefore, I am taking the liberty
      to inform you about the publication of my book on this subject. Its title is
      *The Tunguska Mystery* and it has just been published by Springer New York.
      The book is now on Amazon.com (*
      http://www.amazon.com/Tunguska-Mystery-Vladimir-Rubtsov/dp/0387765735*), as
      well as on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, and other Amazon websites. Please find
      here attached a short leaflet with information on the book (file
      TM-Info.doc) and a thumbnail of the book cover (file TM-Cover.jpg).
      Hopefully, this information may be of interest to you. Also, I would be very
      grateful to you if you would kindly recommend *The Tunguska Mystery *to your
      friends and colleagues.

      All my very best wishes!

      Sincerely yours, Vladimir Rubtsov, Ph.D.
      *http://www.TunguskaMystery.info <http://www.tunguskamystery.info/>*

    • Vladimir Rubtsov
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        Hi Friends.

        Make a good gift to your relative, friend, or colleague for the Christmas
        holiday. Present him or her with a clever, absorbing and well-written book
        for which he or she will be grateful to you � *�The Tunguska Mystery�*.
        Click here: http://amzn.to/caBbio for hardcover edition or
        http://amzn.to/cT2Gn1 for Kindle edition. They will not be disappointed, I
        can assure you. [?]

        By the way, you can purchase Kindle, the #1 Amazon Revolutionary Wireless
        Reading Device, clicking here: http://amzn.to/9L6wce.