unsubscribe

  • Ginnie Groups
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 3, 1999
      Please take me off your list.This is my second request.
    • Jethro Borsje
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 19, 1999
        Jethro.
        superjeet@...
      • Marquin
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 15, 1999
          please please unsubscribe me

          Marquin@...
        • Jeroen Kumeling
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 15, 1999
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 24, 1999
            • Chris Schultheis
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 1, 1999
                Please remove me from your mailing list. Thanks.

                HotBot - Search smarter.
                http://www.hotbot.com
              • Chris Schultheis
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 5, 1999
                  Please remove me from your mailing list.

                  thank you
                  C. Schultheis

                  HotBot - Search smarter.
                  http://www.hotbot.com
                • Cis
                  Message 8 of 29 , Nov 16, 1999
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jan 3, 2000
                    • Hans Vonck
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jan 5, 2000
                        Please unsubscribe me

                        Thank you
                      • diskates@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 29 , Mar 22, 2000
                          please unsubscribe me
                        • colin mitchell
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 24, 2000

                            http://profiles.msn.com
                          • Paul McDevitt
                            Message 13 of 29 , Dec 14, 2000
                              Message 14 of 29 , Dec 18, 2000
                              • Donna Castle
                                Message 15 of 29 , Dec 28, 2000

                                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/et?ac=004055320830477&rtmo=Vkmk51Px&atmo=rrrrrrrq&p

> [...]
                                  > BAe Systems Chairman's
                                  > Gold Award for 2000.
                                  >
                                  > The announcement of the award made no mention of the
                                  > type of weapon other
                                  > than to say that it offered "a new capability for
                                  > exerting force or the fear
                                  > of force, a completely new war fighting capability
                                  > to coerce and disable an
                                  > adversary without inflicting lethal force". At the
                                  > same time, the MoD
                                  > published a summary of requirements for "Radio
                                  > Frequency Munitions delivered
                                  > by 155mm shell or rocket" as a possible future
                                  > requirement, the first step in
                                  > the procurement process.
                                  >
                                  > The shell or rocket will follow the normal
                                  > trajectory of a standard missile
                                  > but contain only a few grammes of explosive used to
                                  > open it up as it
                                  > approaches the target. An array of aerials then
                                  > spring out and a burst of
                                  > radio frequency of less than a second's duration is
                                  > transmitted, disabling
                                  > all electronic equipment within a given range.
                                  >
                                  > The weapon will allow commanders to disrupt
                                  > completely the enemy's command
                                  > and control systems. Computers on weapons, tanks and
                                  > aircraft will crash and
                                  > radios and radar systems will become useless. The
                                  > weapon will also bring the
                                  > civil structure to a standstill, causing national
                                  > telephone, television and
                                  > radio networks to go down and electrical grids to
                                  > collapse.
                                  >
                                  > Used properly, the weapon can be deployed even in
                                  > areas of concentrated
                                  > population without risk of civilian deaths. This
                                  > makes it particularly useful
                                  > where the enemy is deliberately concealing its
                                  > military assets in civilian
                                  > areas. The system is low cost and can be deployed
                                  > rapidly and without
                                  > warning, making it very difficult to counter.
                                  >
                                  > One senior military officer said it was possible the
                                  > new weapon might lead to
                                  > the situation where an enemy could be conquered
                                  > without fighting. "If you can
                                  > take out the civilian economic infrastructure of a
                                  > nation, then that nation,
                                  > in addition to not being able to function
                                  > internally, cannot deploy its
                                  > military by air or sea, or supply them with any real
                                  > effectiveness, if at
                                  > all."
                                  >
                                  > - - - - +
                                  >
                                  > Titles of "hot links" on referenced web newspage:
                                  >
                                  > The E-Bomb- a Weapon of Electrical Mass Destruction
                                  > - Infowar.com
                                  >

                                  > JEC Hearing on Radio Frequency Weapons - Freedom
                                  > domain
                                  >

                                  > EMP Weapons - Free Republic
                                  >

                                  > EMP Weapons - Science Hobbyist
                                  >

                                  > EMP weapons: Calling Victor von Doom - Crypt
                                  > Newsletter: Northern Illinois
                                  > University Department of Sociology
                                  >

                                  > Statement of Lieutenant General Robert L.
                                  > Schweitzer, US Army - U.S. House
                                  > of Representatives
                                  >

                                  > Statement of Dr. Ira W. Merritt - U.S. House of

                                  http://photos.yahoo.com/
                                • Norm Don
                                  Message 16 of 29 , May 28, 2003
                                    Please remove me from your list (normdon@...). Thanks.
                                  • Hempress*)0(*
                                    Message 17 of 29 , May 28, 2003
                                      you cant do this yourself??

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Mar 1, 2006
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Mar 1, 2006
                                          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, <joyinthehills@...> wrote:

                                          <snip unnecessary text>

                                          If anyone else feels an urge to unsubscribe, there is no need to
                                          pollute the list with "unsubscribe" messages - at the end of every
                                          list posting, the following instruction is included:

                                          Joe