Rescedule Shows

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Hey everyone recently I had to rescedule 2 shows one of them was my end the other was Blogtalk Radio in my case my headset had went out and I needed it for skype the only means I had to afford the overseas call at the time I have my end taken care of now The other problem at Blogtalk Radio I have no clue what happened but they assured me in a email it would be fixed before my next show So I resceduled the 2 shows I missed for this coming week and I will post the new showtimes when I announce this coming weeks shows this weekend.