The Archons and the Alien Resistance

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hello all,

      On the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, I talked about an invasion that took
      place on Earth over 3500 BC by evil extraterrestrial entities called The
      Archons. Controversial? You bet!

      The Archons, a.k.a. The Greys and The Reptilians have infiltrated and
      corrupted almost every aspect of humanity on this planet. This includes
      government, the military industrial complex and the church.

      Go to archives at:
      http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

      Bill

      ---