PROJECT CAMELOT

  • DAVID LACROIX
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy have facilitated 3 amazing conferences in LA and throughout Europe over the last 4 or 5 weeks. All the sessions are available for viewing for free at there website www.projectcamelot.org.

      Amazing interviews I've viewed half of them so far and applaud there efforts. I find it interesting that very little about these conferences is mentioned in the UFO community websites let alone national news.