Fw: [houstonpi-2] Upcoming Paranormal Radio Show

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009
      From: Royce Holleman
      To: A Strange World
      Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:29 AM
      Subject: [houstonpi-2] Upcoming Paranormal Radio Show

      Firstly I would like to apologize to everyone for Thursdays show. close to showtime my headset quit working and when I tried the only other headset in the house with a microphone it was cutting out and since I had to use Skype for the interview because it was overseas I had to have a headset. So I had to cancel the show I have since made other arrangements and I'm in the process of resceduling Thursdays show also I restored my laptop before I learned it was the headsets and have not got my adress book back in yet please pass this along. . Now for this weeks show and its a great one

      http://www.crviewer.com/

      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=64

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605 (646) 915-9605
      Show: 9/22/2009 8:00 PM

      The Seventh Sense - The Secrets Of Remote Viewing As Told By a " Psychic Spy" For The U.S. Military

      Leonard (Lyn) Buchanan is the Executive Director of Problems> Solutions>Innovations (P>S>I) which started as a small data analysis company in the Washington, D.C. area in 1992, after Lyn's retirement from the military.

      In late 1995, when the US government declassified their Remote Viewing project, information became public about Lyn's prior involvement with that project as one of the unit's Remote Viewers, Database Manager, Property Book Officer and as the unit's Trainer. Public demands for training and applications became great, and P>S>I moved into the remote viewing field full time, bringing with it Lyn's extensive databasing capabilities. At the present time, P>S>I possesses the most complete body of data on the applications of remote viewing in real-world applications.

      The U.S. government used a specialized form of remote viewing known as Controlled Remote Viewing (CRV). Lyn's involvement with CRV came about by a long, strange, and circuitous series of events, some parts of which are still classified. Lyn was brought into the unit in 1984 and remained there on special assignment for the rest of his military career.