Tonights Show

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      Hey everyone tonights guest is William Henry I know many are familiar with him http://www.williamhenry.net before I invited William to my show I had been surfing his site and I was reading were he had his theories about Dan Browns new book The Lost Symbol
      In fact William has cover atleast some the same reasearch and with simular conclusions in his ebook Freedoms Gate http://www.williamhenry.net/freedomsgate.html I got me a copy of The Lost Symbol I'm reading now trying to finish before the show tonight so I don't have time to go into great detail but suffice it to say we won't leave the show tonight without learning something new and something exciting. I hope to see everyone there. Some people I'm sending this too are past guest on my show as a rule I don't usually send invites to past guest knowing thier busy scedule however this time I made a exception for the past guest on my show I think has a vested interest in hearing tonights show.

    • Royce Holleman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        Hey everyone I don't usually do a solo show however tonight is a special case, I need to do some bridge work between different guest on Ancient Astronaut theories because I might with luck be able to have a Ancient Astronaut authors panel in the near future click this link

        http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2009/10/14/Redneck-Radioman-Royce-Holleman-On-The-Ancient-Astronaut-Theory

        to hear more about what I'm having trouble discribing here the show is at 8:00 by the way.