Last nights show

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      I want to apologize to everyone who attending the show last night we had technicle difficulties on Blogtalk Radios end for some reason they kept losing the phone connection. The good news is all but one of last nights guest agreed to try again this coming Wednesday John Rhodes indicated to me he would be enroute to the expo next wednesday and unable to be there however agreed to be on my show after the expo. I send send a reminder closure to the show and I will send the weekly show notice on it thanks and my sincere apologies.