EgyptianTomb of God Found?

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hey everyone I just finished arranging for Andrew Collins to be on my show Thursday September 17 at 8:00 PM Central Standard Time I don't have time to put the details together right now I'm fixing to spend time with the misses lol. but tomorrow or the next day I will post all the details I know some have expressed interest in this to me out of group so I thought I would let everyone know I'm staying on top of it lol. The man may possibly be on the trail of The Hall Of Records I hope

    • Jorge Dewey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
        I´m VERY interesting. Please keep us updated, thank you !

        Jorge G. Dewey
        SITEG.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
          I will do it.