[UFOnet] First Man on the Moon.

  • ZO
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      Here is something really unusual and kinda' cool. It's about a Name.

      The first Man to set foot on the Moon was Neil Armstrong.

      If there was Life on the Moon, Neil Armstrong would be considered an ALIEN by the denizens.

      If I take His Name and write it out backwards or form what one calls a Palindrome we get something very interesting.

      Observe: NEIL ARMSTRONG IS A SIGN ''ORTS''.... MR. ALIEN.

      I've added ''IS A'' to form the Palindrome.

      What are the odds of the first Man on the Moon to have ''Mr. Alien'' in His Name when written out backwards?????

      The Word ''Orts'' is English and means ''Crumbs.'' Always written in the plural except in ''The Ort Cloud.'' Which is a ring of dust, rocks and ice somewhere in our Solar System.

      Discovered/created/formulated/patterened: By ZO CHINRecent Activity
      Visit Your Group
      Give Back
      Yahoo! for Good

      Get inspired