[Fwd: Fwd: MAJOR UFO EVENT OVER WESTERN US SEPTEMBER 1, 1999]

  • Tim Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1999
      Hi Everyone,

      I want to address the previous post made by myself concerning the
      "Massive UFO Sighting in the Western US last night.

      Please forgive me as I was going on the SAME information NUFORC (Peter
      Davenport) was going on. I have also read more information from
      eyewitnesses at the Cyberspace ORBIT site. Maybe this message from
      Washington State MUFON Director will shed some light on the subject.

      I will not post anything more on this subject unless more credible
      information surfaces.

      Thank you for your patience and understanding.

      Tim Edwards