MUFON: Posted 2009-08-23 Filmed 2009-07-03 It was hovering over lake havasu: Very well filmed classic flying saucer.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2009
      MUFON: Posted 2009-08-23 Filmed 2009-07-03 It was hovering over lake havasu:
      Very well filmed classic flying saucer.

      http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sighting_reports.pl?mode=latest_reports

      http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sighting_reports.pl?mode=view_long_desc&id=18830&rnd=932951251060180

      Long Description of Sighting Report
      At the time I was looking out my back window when i noticed that there was
      this tiny black dot in the sky. So i went and got my binochlears and i swear
      it was a flying saucer! At first i just couldnt believe it. It just hovered
      and kept on slowly moving. I felt like the cartoon where its eyes pop out of
      the other end of the binochlears. It was amazing. Eventually it was so far
      away i couldnt see the black dot anymore so i went inside. it was pretty
      cool i got it on film.

      Movie ( it is better to see after downloading in a large window!
      GOMplayer ):
      http://www.mufoncms.com/files/18830_submitter_file1__UFO.mpg

      During filming that day the Sun was shining and the disc flew rollig over
      around and therefore the structure of that disc is very good to see.

      --
      Bert ( A W RvB )
      bert@...