Is The Church And The Government The Only Place In America We See Dictatorship In The Making?

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
      Is The Church And The Government The Only Place In America We See Dictatorship In The Making?
      Everyday in one group or another I see post about how the government is taking away basic rights and doing away with the constitution, or I hear about how the church is wanting to move in to political positions a thought I admits scares me because I know that will be the end of freedom in America. But then I look at other post in various Yahoo Paranormal Groups, were one person posts something that one or more in the group don''t agree with rather than asking the poster for documented evidence of claim or to explain the claim almost immediately the posters person is attacked his or her sanity or charector or morals or valueds is the amunition of the day intent seemed to be psychicly derived since poster can explain intent only to be accused of lying or at the least its insinuted the poster often times called disinfo agent idiot crazy the list goes on. I find myself asking Has Yahoo Paranormal Groups been infiltrated by dictators? I then ask myself what would I find if I looked everywere, would I see that no matter the arena there are dictators everywere if the answer is yes then is Americia really free if its not who is really to blame? Is it really The Government? The Church? who is really to blame if Americans are losing freedom? Well for my money its anybody who will not defend the right of another to says what he will without fear of persecution. I would not carry that out of context to say that I should be allowed to run another into the ground and defend my actions as freedom of speech to me thats abusing freedom of speech to rob another of thiers. it seems to me that even if The Government or Church or any other organization is guilty of suppressing freedom of speech the everyday joe who does the same should be just as accountable. I admit time and again I have seen Christians come into Ufo Groups and try to suppress the who group and to convert the group to Christianity to make one example but is it any better when one or a few or some members start calling someone crazy because they disagreed with what was being shared? is it any better to tell one member next time keep hs or her post to themselves just because you don't agree with the content. To anyone who would do such things I say you are as much a dictator as any Government, Church, Illuminati or any other organization. If a person post information that is wrong why can't people refute it with other evidence and leave the flamming name calling and other suppression technicues out of it. Is it because the surpressor don't have evidence for thier side so all they can do is silence and divert? I will not surpress the dictators right to be a tyrant by calling names flamming ridiculing etc because then I will become the dictator.No I rather post the truth for all to see then anyone who wants to do these things will know who you are by what you have chosen .

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
        Royce,

        Your perceptions and intrepretations are correct.  It is a difficult road to hoe.  Church does not dictate spirituality.  God truely does exist, this is without question or arguement.  It cannot be disputed, nor can it be contradicted.

        Fighting for the truth and the Light is a good thing, not a bad thing.  There are many you correspond with who would have you believe otherwise, but they are the false bearers of truth.

        People like you and I fight for the Light of God, and this can NEVER be disputed nor contradicted.

        My brothers and sister are of the Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths...among others!

        The governments of the world seek to divide us.

        We must stand UNITED against them, not against one another as human beings.

        'They' want us to be divided.  Pardon my French here, but FUCK THEM!!

        The PTB seek to keep us divided.  One day, WE, the people of this planet will stand united against the governments of the world who work to deceive us.  We will also have control of 'their' nuclear weapons which we will destroy.  Nuclear weapons don't just affect us on this planet, but they affect the non terrestrials in the higher dimensions.

        This is without dipute or arguement.

        Jeff Adams
        Patriot

        "When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
        When the people fear the government, you have tyranny."
             - -Thomas Jefferson

        "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
             - - Romans Chapter 13

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2009
          Well Jeff what God has taught me is that he dwells inside of all of us and we will not hear him without searching our souls for the truth and the best place to start is the truth about yourself.
          i have spent years searching my soul I was upon a time was a condemner a name caller everything I stand against today.But I learned that I was wrong and I was part of what was wrong with the world. when I begin searching my souls for answers God begin to show me what I never saw before. but i had to sincerely want to know the truth even if it revealed ugliness in me.God revealed to me how my bible beating folks and running folks in the ground never proved anything I said was true or right or wrong and other people shutting up never meant they understood or agreed it meant they were avoiding confrontation. God revealed to me he is the revealer of all truth not anyone man. God revealed to me that I was to speak truth but let him reveal it.So I don't have bad feelings to the people that do these things because I know they don't see it the way I do