UFOwijzer, july 26 2009: Photos (5) with (large) UFO's above and in cropcircle in the Netherlands.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      UFOwijzer, july 26 2009: Photos (5) with (large) UFO's above and in
      cropcircle in the Netherlands.

      See:

      UFO gefotografeerd boven NL graancirkel

      http://ufowijzer.nl/LaatstToegArt.html

      Dutch:
      http://dcca.nl/art/ufo-circle-nl.htm

      English:
      http://dcca.nl/art/ufo-circle-uk.htm

      UFO above Dutch crop circle

      The latest cropcircle from Holland, appeared in the night of thursday/friday
      23/24 July, was visited on saterday the 25th and gave very interesting
      results. After the 'official' research, we went back in the evening to the
      same cropfield in the South-West of Holland. With the presents of 3 people
      of the DCCA-research team (Sjaak Damen, Richard van Rijswijk and myself,
      Peter Vanlaerhoven), together with Pascal (friend of Richard), Robbert van
      den Broeke and Nancy Talbott (BLT Research Team Inc.) we had a strange
      experience.

      [SNIP]

      Bert ( A W RvB )
      bert@...