Increase in shows

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      I just wanted to let everyone know that due to increased activity in the paranormal community I will be haveing two shows a week now my regular Tuesday night show and now I'm adding Wednesday night as well for how long remains to be seen but for now atleast wednesday nights will be panel night and i will be having round table discussions with leaders in the paranormal community many of which have upcoming symposiums or conferences etc this guest will be authors researchers investigators or all of the above there is much to learn from these people I know I have the next 2 wednesdays book with the 2 after that awaiting confirmation beyond that time will tell. I will be makin time to post these events because the folks holding the meetings are on a time limited. anyone wants to recieve the weekly newsletter needs to sign up free aat http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com once your ccount is active go into your profile and click you want the newsletter by the way when you sign up a email is sent to you with a activation link check your junk folders to be safe