Upcoming Coming Show

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      As most of you know I don't post my upcoming shows as often as I used because of time constraints however I do still make exceptions of which this is one. being the fact I have 2 shows back to back tomorrow and the next night and some of you who listen are only used to my Tuesday show I thought it prudent to post letting everyone know I'm having two shows this week.

      Tonight at 8:00pm cst

      http://theunexplainedworld.com/

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=38

      Join paranormal radio talk show host Royce Holleman Tuesday July 28th at 8:00pm cst as he delves into the unexplained world of Ed L Shanahan
      Spiritual Observer - Psychic Reader - Paranormalist - Chicagoland Area
      Above photo was taken during 18th Psychometry reading for the day.

      A Chicago Psychic Reader that has been written about in two books and a third coming out in 2009.
      Has been in the Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago Tribune's Red Eye Newspaper 'Best Bet' section,
      Time Out Chicago Magazine, Chicago Tribune's Weekend section, Southtown Star Newspaper,
      News Harold Newspapers, WTTW TV, Orland Park Prairie Newspaper and other local papers.

      Type of Psychic Readings that Shanahan does:

      He starts out with doing Palm Reading and goes as far as even telling
      the individual if they are an old soul or young soul and explains the
      difference.

      He then goes to Personal Psychometry Readings, this is when he puts
      the individuals hand between both of his hands and attempts to tap into their energy for a reading and also the child inside the individual, to describe the individual and what may be going on with them. This is
      also best for personal answers by way of the One on One Psychometry.

      Then if individuals bring items of a loved one who has passed away,
      Edward will do Spiritual Conscious Channeling, and that is a reading
      done with items of a love one who has passed away. So if you attend
      a location he is doing readings at, bring items of a loved one who has
      passed away with you.

      Edward at times will venture to cemeteries for those seeking him to do
      Spiritual Conscious Channeling, at a grave site of a love one who has
      passed away.

      Edward's Circle Of Energy

      Edward's creation that he calls a 'Circle of Energy' - has allowed him
      and those present at the paranormal outings to venture into the spirit
      realm by way of holding his version of his creation and attempting
      spiritual contact or experiences for those attending. This is done at
      haunted locations for those seeking or attempting to experience the
      spirit realm at the location, be it for personal experiences or as Edward
      knows, that it is also a form of entertainment for some of the curious
      who attend.

      The "Circle of Energy" has been done at night and also outside during
      the day at haunted locations

      Tomorrow night 8:00pm cst

      http://www.aspefiles.org/symposium/index.php

      Join us Wedsnesday July 29th at 8:00pm cst

      http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=39

      New Mexico is undoubtedly one of the leading paranormal hotspots in the world! In addition to UFO sightings, saucer crashes and extraterrestrial investigations constantly ongoing throughout the state, many New Mexico communities are rife with a variety of other paranormal activities. Haunted and historical sites, metaphysical conclaves, Native American spiritualism and mysterious anomalies such as the Taos Hum keep the populace interested and researchers busy.

      Nestled in the Moreno Valley in north-central New Mexico and framed by the snow-tipped Sangre de Cristo peaks, Angel Fire was originally settled by Ute Indians, who referred to the spectacular sunrises and sunsets in the area as "fire of gods" -- eventually giving Angel Fire its modern name.

      While Angel Fire may not have any confirmed crop circles, lake monsters or Sasquatch sightings, it is nevertheless home to paranormal experiences which mystify its residents and visitors. UFO sightings? You betcha. Native American ceremonial spirits? We've got 'em. Unexplained atmospheric energies? Yup. Goldrush ghosts? Absolutely.

      Angel Fire is home to Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE), a non-profit organization founded by folks committed to examining paranormal experiences and sharing them with others who have similar interests and open minds.The Paranormal Symposium at Angel Fire provides a perfect opportunity to learn from people who dedicate themselves to investigating unexplained phenomena.
      At the 2009 Paranormal Symposium, you will meet some of the world's best known researchers in the field.

      COME EARLY, STAY LATE
      Plan your vacation around the Symposium! Angel Fire is proud of its popular year-round resort which boasts an excellent golf course, fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, family-friendly skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and other winter sports, as well as a variety of other outdoor activities. Combined with an active area-wide cultural community, an eclectic mix of restaurants, shopping opportunities and close proximity to similar activities in Eagle Nest, Cimarron, Red River and Taos, Angel Fire is an interesting and exciting place to visit. We look forward to seeing you in September!

      WIN A WINTER VACATION
      at Angel Fire Resort

      WIN SUNDAY MORNING BREAKFAST
      with your favorite speaker or practitioner

      Spend quality time with high-profile paranormal
      researchers, abductees and talented paranormal
      practitioners, musicians and ceremonialists

      Film festival with seven continuously-running videos about the paranormal

      A variety of vendors with paranormal-related items

      Saturday morning Breakfast Bar and Sunday Snack Bar at event site

      Take advantage of area entertainment, activities,
      restaurant and merchant coupons, and events

      Some area activities include:

      Chairlift rides (Angel Fire is at the foot of New Mexico's highest mountain --14,000 feet -- the views are phenomenal)

      Golfing, Horseback Riding, Horseback Trail Rides, Four-Wheeler Trail Rides, Hiking Trails

      Fishing (Monte Verde Lake is in Angel Fire), Paddle Boat Rides

      Paranormal-themed Art Exhibit

      Skywatch UFO Sighting at Local Winery (serving "Enchanted Crop Circle" wine)

      A BIG THING:
      Angel Fire Resort Hotel (closest to event site) is offering VERY reduced rates, but only through August 21 (huge, beautiful rooms, see http://www.aspefiles.org/symposium/lodging.php)
      Other hotels and RV park also offering reduced rates.

      DENNIS BALTHASER

      http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com/

      Regarded as a leading investigator and UFOlogist by his peers, Dennis Balthaser has appeared on numerous TV and radio programs in connection with his work in the field of UFO research. He writes editorials for 31 websites and UFO Magazine. His main areas of research are the 1947 Roswell incident, Area 51, underground bases and the pyramids of Egypt.

      GREG BISHOP

      http://www.radiomisterioso.com/

      Greg Bishop is a well-known UFO investigator and conference speaker. In 2005, he wrote "Project Beta," a book which examined a government disinformation campaign against Paul Bennewitz, a UFO researcher from Albuquerque, New Mexico. His Internet show, "Radio Misterioso," is in its tenth year, and features interviews with fringe-topic researchers.

      MICHELLE MANY
      Michelle Many is of Native American descent, a Chippewa from the Turtle Mountain Clan. In addition to being an author and holistic practitioner, Michelle is a popular conference speaker and facilitates retreats in a variety of disciplines. Her most recent publication is "The Planetary Meditations," a three-CD and book set released in 2007.

      NICK REDFERN

      http://www.nickredfern.com/

      Nick Redfern is a British UFOlogist and Cryptozoologist who is an active advocate of official disclosure, working to uncover previously-classified UFO information. His cryptozoology activities include experiences with werewolves, chupacabra, sasquatch and other paranormal monsters. Nick currently lives in Dallas, Texas and works as a feature writer and contributing editor for Phenomenamagazine.

      CHUCK WADE
      Up-close-and-personal experiences with New Mexico UFO crashes have given Chuck Wade insight into extraterrestrial existence, as well as UFO crash artifacts and a unique approach to alternative energy. A retired civil engineer, Chuck attends UFO events around the country and hosts an annual UFO film festival in Gallup, New Mexico.