World Truth Gathering WAKE UP

  • worldgathering@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 6:08 AM
      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net

      ~~~~~~~~~

      Knocking On The Dragon's Door - WAKE UP
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news046.html

      Knock, knock, knockin on the Dragon's Door
      ......... WAKE UP
      Knock, knock, knockin on the Dragon's Door
      ......... WAKE UP
      Knock, knock, knockin on the Dragon's Door
      ......... WAKE UP

      WHAT HAS THE PRESIDENT OR PRIME MINISTER TO DO
      WITH ANYTHING? THE WORLD'S SOLUTION: IT IS TRUTH
      AND PEOPLE THAT MATTER ~ THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE
      TAKEN OVER OUR GOVERNMENTS DO NOT SEEM TO
      CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH OR THE PEOPLE ...

      WE ARE BEING SPRAYED WITH BIOWEAPONS:
      MASSIVE GLOBAL BIOWEAPON SPRAYING OPERATION
      http://worldgathering.net/stop

      The Vietnam War was begun on a LIE, just like the '9/11'
      attack on America and the unprovoked attacks on
      Afghanistan and Iraq are all based on LIES
      http://worldgathering.net/world/vietnam.html
      http://worldgathering.net/world/index4.html

      Knock on the Dragon's Door...
      Shout from your Rock ...

      He's in the same Cave o' the Camerons, Irvines, Menzies,
      Clan Ranald, Clan Donald, Angus Og Macdonald - King
      of the Northern Seas and Isles, the women who gave
      The Bruce, Robert, strength and resources when he saw
      that Spider in the Cave never give up in its efforts to swing
      across the cave ... the lady in the borders, the lady of the
      Western Isles, the young lady from Fife who crowned
      Robert bruce for a second time in the traditional way and
      was caged for many years for doing her Right ... and the
      list goes on ... you can hear them beyond the wasteland
      of the chemtrails .... just need to hear .... you can
      hear them.... never died ....

      "To be yourself, in a world that tries, night and day, to make
      you just like everybody else - is to fight the greatest battle
      there ever is to fight, and never stop fighting."
      ~ E E Cummings

      "It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are
      fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest
      man gives up but with life itself."
      ~ The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320

      BE THE CHANGE THAT IS HAPPENING
      http://worldgathering.net/truth.html

      FREE YOUR MIND
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news048.html

      Download MP3 music file .....
      'KNOCKING ON THE DRAGON'S DOORS'
      NEIL YOUNG, THE BAND, BOB DYLAN, THE PEOPLE - 1975
      To download, right click and select 'Save Target As' ...
      Download MP3, 4 Minutes Play (4 MB):
      <http://worldgathering.net/wwwmp3/dragonsdoor.mp3>
      http://worldgathering.net/wwwmp3/dragonsdoor.mp3
      Download MP3, 10 Minutes Play (14 MB):
      <http://worldgathering.net/mp3/helplessknockin9.mp3>
      http://worldgathering.net/mp3/helplessknockin9.mp3

      Above inspiration and music at:
      'KNOCKING ON THE DRAGON'S DOORS'
      <http://worldgathering.net/2009/news046.html>
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news046.html

      ~~~~~~~~~

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing and
      not bother our heads or burden our souls with whether
      we will be successful. Because if we don't do the right thing,
      we will be doing the wrong thing and we will just be a part
      of the disease and not part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      World Gathering For Truth
      http://worldgathering.net

      ~~~