(OT) Double Send

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 6:11 PM
      Hey everyone last week I seent a link to a video twice because on the first send I never got a copy back. Well tonight I figured out what happened for some unknown reason Yahoo Att had all my mail almost or atleast a chunk of it sent to spam some how after having a repeat tonight of last week I decided to go on the web instead of sending twice and check my box there and I saw all of last weeks I never got plus alot more in fact I had 249 email in spam I fixed it now and I am sorry for the double send last week.