Re: [UFOnet] SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the DATA public.

  • Jeff Adams
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
      Roger, very true.  People are struggling now everyday.

      Those of you who live in America, have only your government to blame for this!  They only exist to serve themselves and their masters and have turned their collective backs on the constituencies they are supposed to represent....which is all of us.

      Without truth and transparency, you have no Republic and you have no UFO ET disclosure.

      The short term concern should be for all of us to stand up and defend our liberty and sovereignty which is quickly eroding.  Disclosure, as far as I am concerned has to take a backseat to this most immediate issue.

      We will undoubtedly have UFO ET disclosure, but nothing will happen until 'we the people' check and balance the abuses of the federal government.

      I deal with this and fight this battle everyday.

      1% of the people started the American Revolution and 5% participated.  Just remember this when you get frustrated that enough people are not 'waking up' to the realities of what is really happening behind the scenes in this country.

      Our real enemies are not our elected officials, they are merely puppets of a corrupt system which must soon be confronted.

      Jeff

       "When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
      When the people fear the government, you have tyranny."
      – Thomas Jefferson

      "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
      at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
      I know not what course others may take;
      but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"
      -Patrick Henry

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2009
        Thanks Bert. Will do. I was confused because at the end of your email it was
        stated that source was Unexplained Mysteries web site.

        Thanks once again.

        Best Wishes.

        _____

        From: ufonet@yahoogroups. <mailto:ufonet%40yahoogroups.com> com
        SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the

        DATA public.

        A former SETI employer declared it.

        SOURCE:

        http://www.unexplai <http://www.unexplai
        <http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com
        Unexplained Mysteries
        Case study: 805

        Bert ( A W RvB )
        bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
        www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

        Bert ( A W RvB )
        bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
        www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

        05:57:00

      • oaksgirlz
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 13, 2009
          Hi,
          Some thoughts
          concerning SETI and the aliens.
          (Sorry for language... I'm Lithuanian).
          SETI program is enough problematic by my knowledge "about the aliens from
          aliens" and some symbiotic feelings as for them. Because:
          1. By Earth "works" 3 "species" of the aliens and even they can not "to
          intercept" the communications of "other specie". So people are too much
          optimists with hope to get this.
          2. The ships of aliens use something like "an acceleration of the light" for a
          fast flying and it is impossible to find them by imagination about our usual
          spaceships. According to their "speech" - they "creeps under the light". My
          "interlocutor" alien was drowned in misunderstanding when I have said, that
          people see possibilities for the spaceships in the future to "reach a speed of
          the light". He have said - "it is impossible without a crash".
          3. The consciousness of the aliens is not synchronized with consciousness of
          human and it is impossible to get "analogical talk". For the researching of
          people they use "parallel synchronous stations", who are assembled with humans
          consciousness trough under-space. An imagination how this can to work you can to
          get by help of mentioned website (http://royal-magic.webs.com).
          There you must just imagine, when your "parallels partner" is not a human, but
          cyber station.
          4. According to analysis of the aliens concerning our civilization' s "way"
          (growing of fashion-abilities, pleasures, mannerisms importance) they see just
          one successful way for the future contacts - "Rael's way". It is a following
          project:
          a) The absolute conspiracy of their real appearance and the "breeding" of people
          "well - wishers" (as for aliens).
          b) Creating of "embassy", who would works like an "assembling station" (as for
          mentioned "parallels stations"). So - no real arrival...
          c) Support to "well-wishers" in their sexual and other activity (a "portioning
          of kinetic energy" - growing of the will by pleasure). There is the best cases,
          when a human is alone. So there is an explaining, why raelians propagates a
          masturbation. ..
          d) For the best mentioned "well - wishers" organized "the meeting". If really,
          so it is consciousness transmissions in to "parallels station" for the talk with
          a simpatico android. Then a human is in "coma" (where he really is). There human
          will get every answers, who are possible in his consciousness. Exactly it is
          like a tal with him self, where an android is configured with his own
          "synchronous station". Usually these talks are like a "corrections" by using of
          humans possible ideas. Of course, that talk with himself (just ... a little
          "better") could give a pleasure for many speakers:)
          Many sociologists could say, that this their way is enough right and possible
          successful.

          Of course the aliens methods have an imperfection. Basic problem there is in a
          "quality of the consciousness" who represents a mankind...
          For the researching of consciousness and connecting with a parallels station (of
          course, this is possible to call "kyber-clone" ... according to Rael's love to
          "cloning"..: ) ) they need to get very bright individualized "personal wave".
          Usually it is situation, when a human is alone in stay of the will - efforts to
          strive for big victorious result (sports, sexual or so one) Of course the
          intellectuals of mankind are not sportsmen, so... the aliens can to know usual
          needs of Mr. Rael or so one, but they have no understanding about thoughts of
          SETI scientist. They know a technical efforts of SETI - but - no imagination as
          for people intention there...

          Probably in the future I will create a website, where would be a more detailed
          explaining as for aliens and their "works".

          Kind regards,

          M.K.