RE: [UFOnet] SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the DATA public.

  • Jeff Adams
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11 2:27 PM
      Actually, it is a myth that humanity cannot handle the truth of UFO ET. It is to the advantage of the military industrial complex for people to continue to perpetuate this myth.

      With regard to the religious implications, many faiths have stated essentially that they are open to and accept the posibility of non terrestrial life. The Catholic church is, in my opinion, already 'dialed' into UFO ET reality.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11 3:00 PM
        >>>Actually, it is a myth that humanity cannot handle the truth of UFO ET.
        .
        There are "some" people who could handle the truth, but there are also "some" people who couldn't. I know lots of people who couldn't handle it; their mentality is more thinking in terms of daily issues -- work, get money to live etc., they wouldn't be able to handle the idea that weird stuff was real.

        Probably there are far more people who couldn't handle it than could.

        Roger

        Actually, it is a myth that humanity cannot handle the truth of UFO ET. It is to the advantage of the military industrial complex for people to continue to perpetuate this myth.

        With regard to the religious implications, many faiths have stated essentially that they are open to and accept the posibility of non terrestrial life. The Catholic church is, in my opinion, already 'dialed' into UFO ET reality.
        Recent Activity
        a.. 3New Members
        Visit Your Group
        Give Back
        Yahoo! for Good

        Get inspired

        by a good cause.

        Y! Toolbar
        Get it Free!

        easy 1-click access

        to your groups.

        Yahoo! Groups
        Start a group

        in 3 easy steps.

        Connect with others.
        .

      • Giuliano Marinkovic
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11 4:47 PM
          Hi Bert.could you please post the direct link to the story..

          There are no results with that title inside Unexplained Mysteries search?

          http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/search.php?q=seti

          Best Wishes

          Giuliano

          _____

          SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the

          DATA public.

          A former SETI employer declared it.

          SOURCE:

          http://www.unexplai <http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com
          Unexplained Mysteries
          Case study: 805

          Bert ( A W RvB )
          bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
          www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

          05:57:00

        • Bert ( A W RvB )
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11 6:09 PM
            That docu was on zone realitiy some days ago!

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njhfZcJSjIY

            Search on YouTube: Unexplained Mysteries: Undercover UFOs

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 11 9:03 PM
              Roger, very true.  People are struggling now everyday.

              Those of you who live in America, have only your government to blame for this!  They only exist to serve themselves and their masters and have turned their collective backs on the constituencies they are supposed to represent....which is all of us.

              Without truth and transparency, you have no Republic and you have no UFO ET disclosure.

              The short term concern should be for all of us to stand up and defend our liberty and sovereignty which is quickly eroding.  Disclosure, as far as I am concerned has to take a backseat to this most immediate issue.

              We will undoubtedly have UFO ET disclosure, but nothing will happen until 'we the people' check and balance the abuses of the federal government.

              I deal with this and fight this battle everyday.

              1% of the people started the American Revolution and 5% participated.  Just remember this when you get frustrated that enough people are not 'waking up' to the realities of what is really happening behind the scenes in this country.

              Our real enemies are not our elected officials, they are merely puppets of a corrupt system which must soon be confronted.

              Jeff

               "When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
              When the people fear the government, you have tyranny."
              – Thomas Jefferson

              "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
              at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
              I know not what course others may take;
              but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"
              -Patrick Henry

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 12 2:17 AM
                Thanks Bert. Will do. I was confused because at the end of your email it was
                stated that source was Unexplained Mysteries web site.

                Thanks once again.

                Best Wishes.

                _____

                That docu was on zone realitiy some days ago!

                http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njhfZcJSjIY>

                http://www.unexplai <http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/search.php?q=seti>

                From: ufonet@yahoogroups. <mailto:ufonet%40yahoogroups.com> com

                <http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com
                Unexplained Mysteries
                Case study: 805

                Bert ( A W RvB )
                bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
                www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

                Bert ( A W RvB )
                bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
                www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

                05:57:00

              • oaksgirlz
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 13 2:51 AM
                  Hi,
                  Some thoughts
                  concerning SETI and the aliens.
                  (Sorry for language... I'm Lithuanian).
                  SETI program is enough problematic by my knowledge "about the aliens from
                  aliens" and some symbiotic feelings as for them. Because:
                  1. By Earth "works" 3 "species" of the aliens and even they can not "to
                  intercept" the communications of "other specie". So people are too much
                  optimists with hope to get this.
                  2. The ships of aliens use something like "an acceleration of the light" for a
                  fast flying and it is impossible to find them by imagination about our usual
                  spaceships. According to their "speech" - they "creeps under the light". My
                  "interlocutor" alien was drowned in misunderstanding when I have said, that
                  people see possibilities for the spaceships in the future to "reach a speed of
                  the light". He have said - "it is impossible without a crash".
                  3. The consciousness of the aliens is not synchronized with consciousness of
                  human and it is impossible to get "analogical talk". For the researching of
                  people they use "parallel synchronous stations", who are assembled with humans
                  consciousness trough under-space. An imagination how this can to work you can to
                  get by help of mentioned website (http://royal-magic.webs.com).
                  There you must just imagine, when your "parallels partner" is not a human, but
                  cyber station.
                  4. According to analysis of the aliens concerning our civilization' s "way"
                  (growing of fashion-abilities, pleasures, mannerisms importance) they see just
                  one successful way for the future contacts - "Rael's way". It is a following
                  project:
                  a) The absolute conspiracy of their real appearance and the "breeding" of people
                  "well - wishers" (as for aliens).
                  b) Creating of "embassy", who would works like an "assembling station" (as for
                  mentioned "parallels stations"). So - no real arrival...
                  c) Support to "well-wishers" in their sexual and other activity (a "portioning
                  of kinetic energy" - growing of the will by pleasure). There is the best cases,
                  when a human is alone. So there is an explaining, why raelians propagates a
                  masturbation. ..
                  d) For the best mentioned "well - wishers" organized "the meeting". If really,
                  so it is consciousness transmissions in to "parallels station" for the talk with
                  a simpatico android. Then a human is in "coma" (where he really is). There human
                  will get every answers, who are possible in his consciousness. Exactly it is
                  like a tal with him self, where an android is configured with his own
                  "synchronous station". Usually these talks are like a "corrections" by using of
                  humans possible ideas. Of course, that talk with himself (just ... a little
                  "better") could give a pleasure for many speakers:)
                  Many sociologists could say, that this their way is enough right and possible
                  successful.

                  Of course the aliens methods have an imperfection. Basic problem there is in a
                  "quality of the consciousness" who represents a mankind...
                  For the researching of consciousness and connecting with a parallels station (of
                  course, this is possible to call "kyber-clone" ... according to Rael's love to
                  "cloning"..: ) ) they need to get very bright individualized "personal wave".
                  Usually it is situation, when a human is alone in stay of the will - efforts to
                  strive for big victorious result (sports, sexual or so one) Of course the
                  intellectuals of mankind are not sportsmen, so... the aliens can to know usual
                  needs of Mr. Rael or so one, but they have no understanding about thoughts of
                  SETI scientist. They know a technical efforts of SETI - but - no imagination as
                  for people intention there...

                  Probably in the future I will create a website, where would be a more detailed
                  explaining as for aliens and their "works".

                  Kind regards,

                  M.K.