SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the DATA public.

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
      SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the
      DATA public.

      A former SETI employer declared it.

      SOURCE:

      http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com
      Unexplained Mysteries
      Case study: 805

      Bert ( A W RvB )
      bert@...
      www.rjrsnvbrn.nl
    • Bob Foster
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
        I'm not at all surprised to hear this. I've come the conclusion that the U.S. military and intelligence agencies are absolutely terrified of what UFO/alien activity means for mankind. And, I can't say that I really blame them too much. An official acknowledgement would result in a firestorm of public anxiety and a crisis of faith in mankind's opinion of itself. Every religion would be shaken to its roots. And when it became obvious that we were a million years (or more) behind in technology, well, it would make everything we do or think seem pointless.

        I've also come to the realization that there may well be a conflict of some sort raging out there between competing species. The huge variety of alien craft that have been observed over the years implies more than one civilization. After all, if the Roswell crash really happened, what was the cause of it? Simple mechanical failure or was it shot down by an enemy craft? We certainly couldn't bring down an alien craft even with today's best fighters. What an alien war might mean for us, I haven't a clue. Perhaps we are a bit like Pacific islanders during WW2 watching aerial combat and having no idea what the reasons for it are, or what it might ultimately mean for them in the long run. Is the earth in play? Or is it simply a convenient port of call or coaling station in some galactic empire? Are we truly so insignificant that official contact between us and them is a laughable concept? Would we send an embassy to a troop of baboons? Of course not. But, we
        might have grad students study them and perform genetic manipulation on them over time. I wonder how many alien PhDs have been earned swishing around our genes?

        After my own UFO sighting last year I have given this subject a great deal of thought and have studied/read/watched everything that seemed even remotely credible. The more I think about it, the more afraid I've become for the future of our species. I fear that something huge is going to happen in the near future.

        And, sad to say, I doubt that any of us is prepared for what it may mean. Perhaps living in ignorance isn't so bad. As for me, I fear it's too late. My world view is forever altered.

        Bob
        Williamsburg, Virginia, USA

        --- On Sat, 7/11/09, Bert ( A W RvB ) <bert@...> wrote:

        SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the

        DATA public.

        A former SETI employer declared it.

      • Jeff Adams
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
          Actually, it is a myth that humanity cannot handle the truth of UFO ET. It is to the advantage of the military industrial complex for people to continue to perpetuate this myth.

          With regard to the religious implications, many faiths have stated essentially that they are open to and accept the posibility of non terrestrial life. The Catholic church is, in my opinion, already 'dialed' into UFO ET reality.

[...]

        • Roger Anderton
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
            >>>Actually, it is a myth that humanity cannot handle the truth of UFO ET.
            .
            There are "some" people who could handle the truth, but there are also "some" people who couldn't. I know lots of people who couldn't handle it; their mentality is more thinking in terms of daily issues -- work, get money to live etc., they wouldn't be able to handle the idea that weird stuff was real.

            Probably there are far more people who couldn't handle it than could.

            Roger

            Actually, it is a myth that humanity cannot handle the truth of UFO ET. It is to the advantage of the military industrial complex for people to continue to perpetuate this myth.

            With regard to the religious implications, many faiths have stated essentially that they are open to and accept the posibility of non terrestrial life. The Catholic church is, in my opinion, already 'dialed' into UFO ET reality.
            Recent Activity
            a.. 3New Members
            Visit Your Group
            Give Back
            Yahoo! for Good

            Get inspired

            by a good cause.

            Y! Toolbar
            Get it Free!

            easy 1-click access

            to your groups.

            Yahoo! Groups
            Start a group

            in 3 easy steps.

            Connect with others.
            .

          • Giuliano Marinkovic
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
              Hi Bert.could you please post the direct link to the story..

              There are no results with that title inside Unexplained Mysteries search?

              http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/search.php?q=seti

              Best Wishes

              Giuliano

              _____

              SETI: USA government removes alien signals out of the DATA before making the

              DATA public.

              A former SETI employer declared it.

              SOURCE:

              http://www.unexplai <http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com
              Unexplained Mysteries
              Case study: 805

              Bert ( A W RvB )
              bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
              www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

              05:57:00

            • Bert ( A W RvB )
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
                That docu was on zone realitiy some days ago!

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njhfZcJSjIY

                Search on YouTube: Unexplained Mysteries: Undercover UFOs

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 11, 2009
                  Roger, very true.  People are struggling now everyday.

                  Those of you who live in America, have only your government to blame for this!  They only exist to serve themselves and their masters and have turned their collective backs on the constituencies they are supposed to represent....which is all of us.

                  Without truth and transparency, you have no Republic and you have no UFO ET disclosure.

                  The short term concern should be for all of us to stand up and defend our liberty and sovereignty which is quickly eroding.  Disclosure, as far as I am concerned has to take a backseat to this most immediate issue.

                  We will undoubtedly have UFO ET disclosure, but nothing will happen until 'we the people' check and balance the abuses of the federal government.

                  I deal with this and fight this battle everyday.

                  1% of the people started the American Revolution and 5% participated.  Just remember this when you get frustrated that enough people are not 'waking up' to the realities of what is really happening behind the scenes in this country.

                  Our real enemies are not our elected officials, they are merely puppets of a corrupt system which must soon be confronted.

                  Jeff

                   "When the government fears the people, you have liberty.
                  When the people fear the government, you have tyranny."
                  – Thomas Jefferson

                  "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased
                  at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
                  I know not what course others may take;
                  but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"
                  -Patrick Henry

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 12, 2009
                    Thanks Bert. Will do. I was confused because at the end of your email it was
                    stated that source was Unexplained Mysteries web site.

                    Thanks once again.

                    Best Wishes.

                    _____

                    That docu was on zone realitiy some days ago!

                    http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njhfZcJSjIY>

                    http://www.unexplai <http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/search.php?q=seti>

                    From: ufonet@yahoogroups. <mailto:ufonet%40yahoogroups.com> com

                    <http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com> ned-mysteries.com
                    Unexplained Mysteries
                    Case study: 805

                    Bert ( A W RvB )
                    bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
                    www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

                    Bert ( A W RvB )
                    bert@rjrsnvbrn. <mailto:bert%40rjrsnvbrn.nl> nl
                    www.rjrsnvbrn.nl

                    05:57:00

                  • oaksgirlz
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 13, 2009
                      Hi,
                      Some thoughts
                      concerning SETI and the aliens.
                      (Sorry for language... I'm Lithuanian).
                      SETI program is enough problematic by my knowledge "about the aliens from
                      aliens" and some symbiotic feelings as for them. Because:
                      1. By Earth "works" 3 "species" of the aliens and even they can not "to
                      intercept" the communications of "other specie". So people are too much
                      optimists with hope to get this.
                      2. The ships of aliens use something like "an acceleration of the light" for a
                      fast flying and it is impossible to find them by imagination about our usual
                      spaceships. According to their "speech" - they "creeps under the light". My
                      "interlocutor" alien was drowned in misunderstanding when I have said, that
                      people see possibilities for the spaceships in the future to "reach a speed of
                      the light". He have said - "it is impossible without a crash".
                      3. The consciousness of the aliens is not synchronized with consciousness of
                      human and it is impossible to get "analogical talk". For the researching of
                      people they use "parallel synchronous stations", who are assembled with humans
                      consciousness trough under-space. An imagination how this can to work you can to
                      get by help of mentioned website (http://royal-magic.webs.com).
                      There you must just imagine, when your "parallels partner" is not a human, but
                      cyber station.
                      4. According to analysis of the aliens concerning our civilization' s "way"
                      (growing of fashion-abilities, pleasures, mannerisms importance) they see just
                      one successful way for the future contacts - "Rael's way". It is a following
                      project:
                      a) The absolute conspiracy of their real appearance and the "breeding" of people
                      "well - wishers" (as for aliens).
                      b) Creating of "embassy", who would works like an "assembling station" (as for
                      mentioned "parallels stations"). So - no real arrival...
                      c) Support to "well-wishers" in their sexual and other activity (a "portioning
                      of kinetic energy" - growing of the will by pleasure). There is the best cases,
                      when a human is alone. So there is an explaining, why raelians propagates a
                      masturbation. ..
                      d) For the best mentioned "well - wishers" organized "the meeting". If really,
                      so it is consciousness transmissions in to "parallels station" for the talk with
                      a simpatico android. Then a human is in "coma" (where he really is). There human
                      will get every answers, who are possible in his consciousness. Exactly it is
                      like a tal with him self, where an android is configured with his own
                      "synchronous station". Usually these talks are like a "corrections" by using of
                      humans possible ideas. Of course, that talk with himself (just ... a little
                      "better") could give a pleasure for many speakers:)
                      Many sociologists could say, that this their way is enough right and possible
                      successful.

                      Of course the aliens methods have an imperfection. Basic problem there is in a
                      "quality of the consciousness" who represents a mankind...
                      For the researching of consciousness and connecting with a parallels station (of
                      course, this is possible to call "kyber-clone" ... according to Rael's love to
                      "cloning"..: ) ) they need to get very bright individualized "personal wave".
                      Usually it is situation, when a human is alone in stay of the will - efforts to
                      strive for big victorious result (sports, sexual or so one) Of course the
                      intellectuals of mankind are not sportsmen, so... the aliens can to know usual
                      needs of Mr. Rael or so one, but they have no understanding about thoughts of
                      SETI scientist. They know a technical efforts of SETI - but - no imagination as
                      for people intention there...

                      Probably in the future I will create a website, where would be a more detailed
                      explaining as for aliens and their "works".

                      Kind regards,

                      M.K.