Happy 4th

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      Happy 4th of July everyone I hope your holiday weekend is safe and happy let us not forget what our independence cost our ancestors and when posting in groups against post you don't agree with remember how many have died so a person can believe differently than you and show courtesy and respect even when a idea or opinion is different outlandish or whatever the case may be