Extreme Society Show

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi everyone I don't often take time to announse my shows here anymore and that might change son as I finally am making ground catching up however this time its not my show nor the regular tuesday night. I have been invited as a guest on The Extreme Society Show http://www.theextremesocietyshow.com/ host Jim Bloch we will be be discussing aliens and ufos please stop by and lend your ear thanks.