New Paranormal Topsite (Not intended as spam)

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Hey everyone I know i'm plugging my new Paranormal Topsite here but as untrue as this sounds I'm not doing this with the intent to spam. for one thing its free so I'm not selling anything for another I know there are alot of webmasters in these groups who would likely be interested in a place to exchange links. So I'm hoping everyone will take this in the help vien its meant to be in.

      For those unfamiliar with a topsites, its a site were you join for free in most cases like mine then you ad your banner after the admin appoves you the topsite sends you a email containing html code to put on your site this code contains a link back to the topsites and after you add it to your site whoever clicks it votes for your site the more the votes the higher up the list your site remains as others join.

      I just want to invite those interested to participate thanks everyone

      http://topsites.theparanormalclub.com/