The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope

  • worldgathering@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2009
      Please pass the Rainbow dream on.

      The 'Twenty Count' Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope,
      1993-2013

      http://worldgathering.net/hope.html

      Certain vested interests may have tried to hold-up this vision,
      but it seems to be progressing. The changes described in the
      final parts of the 'Vision of Hope' may complete very suddenly.
      The world is waking up. - Editor, May 2009

      ~~~~~~~~~

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Hope
      The Twenty Count: 1993-2013

      Take the Rainbow prophecy, make three quality photocopies
      and give or send them to three people anywhere on the planet.
      Then let them be guided by their hearts to do the same until
      all planetary citizens are brought to life in the Rainbow dream,
      so that we may dream and work together for true peace.
      Love, Thunder Woman

      Introduction by Aleran

      Throughout the ages humanity has sought out the prophecies
      of the spiritually gifted to instil a clear hope and vision into life.
      During this time many prophecies come to us trying to lead
      us in many different directions. Some prophecy points to
      disaster, hopelessness and the annihilation of mankind.
      But other prophecies create a vision of joyful transformation
      through quantum leaps into love and light. We are dreamers
      and we create physical reality through the thoughtforms
      we hold. As things stand now, the human race is dreaming
      a hell. But as individuals and as a collective humanity it is
      our potential to dream of paradise and to create the kingdom
      of heaven on our mother Earth. Could it be that the pain in
      our hearts caused by the hell we have created will spur us
      on into visions and creations of a world formed in love?
      It is my prayer and dream, along with a multitude of others
      who have taught me to dream the Rainbow dream, that each
      and every one of you learn to dream both while awake and
      sleeping, the dream of unity and love through divine
      transformation. This prophecy is a dream and vision that
      is a potential reality for mankind. It is not an ultimatum.
      But it is ours to behold and to create if we only dare
      to dream it together.

      The Rainbow Dream Vision of Turtle Island
      Prophecies of the Native Americans
      Transcribed from a tape by Harley Swiftdeer in April 1983

      Part 1
      The time of the creation of the teachings of the eight great
      powers and the introduction and the giving back to humanity
      of the Twenty Count. The Starmaiden Circle and the Flowering
      Tree teachings which began the evolution of the distribution
      of the wheels and keys of the esoteric teachings of the North
      American Indians of Turtle Island. It was the time that the
      major beginning keys and wheels were given away.

      Part 2
      The time of the planting of the light seeds of the Hokseda, the
      higher self. Many teachers of the eight great powers began to
      plant their seeds of light about the development of the higher
      self and began to open the teachings of the Rainbow People,
      also known as the Meti - mixed blood - the Rainbow People.

      Part 3
      The time of fertilisation, the time of planting, the time of going
      within these seeds of light in order to see the potentiality, the
      road map that a person can use. In the Turtle Island lore we
      say it is the time of finding one's path with heart.

      Part 4
      The time of fruition, the time of seeking perfection, growth
      and development. Most importantly this is the time of trust
      and innocence as being totally open, when people are listening
      and teachers are talking to teachers. When mythologies of the
      world and all eight great powers are finally revealing secrets
      and the teachings within the mythologies are brought out
      into the open.

      Part 5
      The critical time, the time of the animal. The time of
      Tuwalananie, the dark force. The reason for this is that for
      several years seeds of light have been planted and we are
      starting to grow and the teachings are starting to come out
      and all those ones inside each of the eight great powers who
      have taught partial truths, who have taught deliberate lies in
      history, who have used their power to gain followers, to
      gain disciples, to gain devotees, are going to be threatened
      by the awakening of the Rainbow People because the
      Rainbow People exist in every country, in every nation,
      in every land. The dark forces will be threatened and they
      will use their power and their power exists in technology.
      We are going to see some of the strongest technological
      advances known to humanity occurring at this time and
      these very technological advances are going to be a
      tremendous threat as well as a blessing to the survival of
      humanity. We must exert our influence, the sun dancers,
      the rainbow people, by gathering together and sharing our
      ideas and plans for solar power and for world peace.
      If we put a double amount of energy with what we are for,
      we can change it.

      Part 6
      The time of human to human communication. The time
      the human family finally starts to become human, if we get
      through the dark time. Then there will be more information
      brought out into open format than has ever been seen on this
      planet in the first fifty thousand years. Because soon we will
      re-establish contact in a very knowledgeable way with our
      ancestors from the stars. So mark that down because it will
      happen. The first wave will come from the Pleiades and will
      be totally acknowledged and will be known to all the world
      powers. The second wave will come from Sirius.

      Part 7
      When Tagashala and the enlightened teachers begin to open
      the veil of the crack between the worlds, we will see our
      memory circles. All kivas and sacred power spots will come
      alive and be totally awakened. The inner room of the great
      pyramid will be opened. Many of the teachers, leaders and
      ceremonialists that are so-called traditional, but are trying to
      keep us locked in the past, will not function today, will fall.
      Many teachers and wise people will be seen for who they are
      and they will be the farmers, the labourers and the gas station
      attendants because the Tagashala will be fully awakened.

      Part 8
      Many people will begin to awaken in their dream mindbody.
      144,000 enlightened souls will sit down in gathering together
      circles. Many of these will be the so-called common people
      and not the teachers you see up there now. On August 17,
      the various Winged Serpent Wheels will begin to turn, to
      dance once again and when they do the Rainbow lights will
      be seen in dreams all over the world and these Rainbow
      light dreams will help awaken the rest of humanity.

      Part 9
      We will sit in a new circle of law. Civil and social law will
      tumble. All civil and social laws will have to be in conformity
      with natural laws or the people will not accept them and they
      will have the enlightenment necessary to reject those laws.
      Science will once again become metaphysics. They will
      discover four laws that will help them jump to universal law
      and transcend the time-space continuum which is the limitation
      of the age and once again we will begin to take our power
      and to work with rules and laws that are cosmic laws.

      Part 10
      We will once again see the way to continue a new dream.
      We will be given the road map back to the stars and we will
      see the star people come out of the illusion of their two-legged
      form and into their actual great sleeper-dreamer form.
      And so you will meet some really great people. This is the
      time of the second coming of Christ as spoken of in the Book
      of Revelation and it will be the awakening of a new circle,
      a new design of energy movement for humanity. 'Christ'
      means 'a circle'. So the second coming of the sacred circle
      is all enlightened humans dancing as one consciousness.

      Part 11
      A powerful time and its really hard for me to talk about it.
      I am a great dreamer but I don't know if I dream that large.
      We will see a real shift in planetary consciousness.
      Many of the enemies of the humans will begin to die away.

      Part 12
      We will totally gain the light of the great light wheel.
      There will be one humanity, one planet composed of all
      the different ways of dancing in complete harmony in the
      great gathering together circle. All the seeds will be planted.

      Part 13
      The Earth will have its true reality formed. It will join the
      sisterhood of planets, the Daughters of Copperwoman and
      it will create within itself all forms of all things in harmony
      with the everything.

      Part 14
      We will see a whole new way of perfection. There will
      be plants on this grandmother Earth that will give life and
      sustenance as never before seen. Starvation on the earth,
      all those things will be gone.

      Part 15
      There will be total balance and harmony. All humans will be
      balanced fives, or enlightened fives, a six. And they will still
      be in their physical bodies.

      Part 16
      The new race of humans will begin to design their new reality
      of life on this planet as they intended it to be when they first
      came here from the stars.

      Part 17
      We will begin to establish this planet and use the collective
      consciousness to hold the power of this space in harmony
      with the Great Circle of Twelve and all the planets.
      There is a whole lot I don't even know. There is more that
      I am not supposed to talk about yet.

      Part 18
      The dream will be actualised and this planet will hold its
      space in the Great Council of Planets and become a part
      of the universal enlightened sisterhood and brotherhood
      of humanity and keepers of the light circles. It's happened
      on many planets and it's expected to happen on a lot
      of other planets.

      Part 19
      There will be a moment when the population will be 'the'
      population, and something great will happen.

      Part 20
      This planet will have its design of energy movement guided
      by all of humanity living here.

      Part 21
      The Great Spirit will have left its seed and the egg of everything
      here on this planet and it will create itself 20 times over at the
      speed of light and this prophecy ends as I have been given
      it by the Grandmothers that I share with you now.