Unbalanced Belief

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      We, at The WHY? Files, are pleased to publish the following article which was provided by Peter McCue who has a long standing and active interest in psychical research and the UFO phenomena. He worked for many years as a clinical psychologist and his qualifications include a Ph.D from the University of Glasgow - awarded for research on hypnosis.
      Peter has written numerous articles on anomalous phenomena and he remains open-minded about their nature.

      See:
      UNBALANCED BELIEF: REFLECTIONS ON CREDULITY AND HYPER-SCEPTICISM by Peter A. McCue

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/sceptics2.html

      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net