STRANGE CREATURES - genetic hybrids

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2009
      I know some may think this sounds like it belongs to ancient mythology along with the centaurs and the mermaids. But I just watched this 5 minute video about modern day genetics that made me think hey did it happen then and is history repeation itself, if you check out this video listen with volumn kinda high the newscaster is hard to make out but they might be because I'm on a laptop with a weaker soundcard but I was able to make out that this is actual real genetic research going on in broton now that some folks are wanting to stop.
      PS I'm sending this to alien ufo groups as well sense it may have been ancient astronauts who did this first. and religious grou because we know that the religious leaders today have a interest in stopping and likely did all through time
      http://www.theparanormalclub.com/videos/id_19/title_STRANGE-CREATURES-genetic-hybrids/

    • bertvere
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2009
        Hello,
        Before i watch this vid....does it have anything to do with mixing human and pig genes?
        Ala the Myer prophecies?