WG News - Wikipedia's Unintelligence Operation

  • worldgathering@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net
      Please forward to friends & contacts

      "It Doesn't Have To Be Like This ... Keep Talking"
      - Professor Stephen Hawking

      PARADIGM SHIFT NEWS

      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news038.html

      The Internet's 'Wikipedia' Is An Unintelligence Operation
      By Michael Irving, World Gathering News

      WIKIPEDIA has NO entry for: 'CHEMTRAILS' .... why not?

      Somewhere between 20 million and 200 million people
      have seen, and still see it happening! And, dammit, I can
      see it outside right now; and I have seen it in Mexico,
      USA, and the UK. I have observed it in the UK for over
      eight years -- so don't tell me it is not happening. Try telling
      me the continent of Australia doesn't exist; I don't think
      I will believe there is no Australia, but I have never been
      there, whereas I have observed Chemtrails every week
      for eight plus years. If I get 100s of emails now saying
      'Australia does exist', how do I know you are not just
      a bunch of 'Conspiracy Theorists'?

      If you search Wikipedia for CHEMTRAILS,
      you are directed to:
      'CHEMTRAIL CONSPIRACY THEORY'

      The phrases 'Conspiracy Theory' and 'Conspiracy Theorist/s'
      only appeared a few years ago, in big media. Before the
      invention of these phrases, it was 'People', 'Authorities',
      'Organisations', 'Experts', 'Scientists', 'Lawyers', etc., who
      held specific information, data, or facts as being important
      and significant.

      Below are Wikipedia's first six statements on 'Chemtrails' /
      'Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory'. In brackets I have added what
      the reader is probably meant to think because of the order of
      statements; the phrasing of statements; and from certain,
      suspicious types of propaganda which have recently permeated
      massive media and have been pushed by individuals such as
      Bush senior and junior, and other admitted promoters
      of the 'New World Order'.

      Chemtrails / Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

      The chemtrail conspiracy theory [WE KNOW CONSPIRACY
      THEORISTS ARE NUTCASES - RIGHT!] holds that some
      condensation trails (contrails) are actually toxic chemicals or
      biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitude for a
      purpose undisclosed to the general public.

      Versions of the conspiracy theory [WE KNOW CONSPIRACY
      THEORISTS ARE NUTCASES - RIGHT!] circulating on the
      internet [WE CAN'T TRUST THE INTERNET - RIGHT!
      - ERR, EXCEPT WIKIPEDIA] and on some radio talk shows
      [TALK SHOWS!!] theorize that this activity is directed by
      government officials, and federal agencies have received
      thousands of complaints from people who have demanded
      an explanation.

      The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by
      federal agencies and scientists [WE CAN TRUST THEM].

      The Air Force [WE CAN TRUST THEM] has stated that
      the theory is a hoax which "has been investigated and refuted
      by many established and accredited universities [WE CAN
      TRUST THEM], scientific organizations [WE CAN TRUST
      THEM], and major media publications [WE CAN TRUST
      THEM]".

      The term chemtrail does not refer to common forms
      of aerial spraying such as crop dusting, cloud seeding or
      aerial firefighting. The term specifically refers to aerial trails
      allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release
      of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails,
      resulting in the appearance of supposedly uncharacteristic
      sky tracks. [THE AIR FORCE STATES THIS IS A
      HOAX - REMEMBER!]

      Believers of this theory [DIDN'T A LOT OF BELIEVERS OF
      A THEORY ALL COMMIT SUICIDE A FEW YEARS AGO?
      - WHACKOS!!] speculate that the purpose of the chemical
      release may be global dimming, population control, or weather
      control and claim that these trails are causing respiratory
      illnesses and other health problems.

      There's only one thing wrong with this theory that
      Chemtrails do not exist -- THEY DO EXIST

      STOP CHEMTRAILS / STOP BIOWEAPON TRAILS
      http://worldgathering.net/stop

      "It doesn't have to be like this." ... "Keep talking."
      - Professor Stephen Hawking

      Michael Irving
      World Gathering For Truth News

      Wikipedia Is An Unintelligence Operation
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news038.html

      "It Doesn't Have To Be Like This .... Keep Talking"
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news041.html

      Stop The World - Paradigm Shift In Progress
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news037.html

      Possible message from those who are making many of the
      increasingly impressive manoeuvres of craft and lights in the
      skies around the world: 'The Gathering by Benevolent ET'
      http://worldgathering.net/gathering.html

      Please forward WGFT News to Friends & Contacts

      To be added to World Gathering For Truth News list,
      send an email to the address on this webpage:
      http://worldgathering.net/contact.html

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't
      do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing
      and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net