WG News - It Doesn't Have To Be Like This

  • worldgathering@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net
      Please forward to friends & contacts

      PARADIGM SHIFT NEWS

      "It Doesn't Have To Be Like This ... Keep Talking"
      - Professor Stephen Hawking

      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news041.html

      Professor Stephen Hawking:

      "For millions of years, mankind lived just like the
      animals. Then something happened which unleashed
      the power of our imagination. We learned to talk
      and we learned to listen.

      Speech has allowed the communication of ideas, enabling
      human beings to work together to build the impossible.

      Mankind's greatest achievements have come about
      by talking, and its greatest failures by not talking.

      It doesn't have to be like this. Our greatest hopes
      could become reality in the future. With the technology
      at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded.

      All we need to do is make sure we keep talking."

      -- Professor Stephen Hawking

      ~~~~~~~~~

      "All we need to do is make sure we keep talking ...
      It doesn't have to be like this." (Editor: Understand?)

      O-P-E-N O-U-R M-I-N-D-S

      We need to be involved.

      While we wonder what to do people are being blown
      up in phoney wars. While we wonder what to do the
      chemtrail spray is falling on the world.

      Spread information. Talk to friends.

      We can stop a line of Tanks with strength of purpose
      (image of student halting a line of tanks in Tiananmen
      Square, China, in 1989). One person can be immensely
      effective in helping the World

      Be A Part Of The Change That Is Happening:
      http://worldgathering.net/truth.html

      Stop The 9-11 Lie - Bring in the Truth:
      http://worldgathering.net/world/index4.html

      STOP Chemtrails - Bring in Fresh Air:
      http://worldgathering.net/stop/index.html

      "It doesn't have to be like this." ... "Keep talking."
      - Professor Stephen Hawking

      Michael Irving
      World Gathering For Truth News

      "It Doesn't Have To Be Like This .... Keep Talking"
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news041.html

      Stop The World - Paradigm Shift In Progress
      http://worldgathering.net/2009/news037.html

      Possible message from those who are making many
      of the increasingly impressive manoeuvres of craft
      and lights in the skies around the world ....
      'The Gathering by Benevolent ET':
      http://worldgathering.net/gathering.html

      Please forward WGFT News to Friends & Contacts

      To be added to World Gathering For Truth News list,
      send an email to the address on this webpage:
      http://worldgathering.net/contact.html

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't
      do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing
      and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      World Gathering For Truth ~ http://worldgathering.net