Paranormal Palace Radio No Longer Posting Show

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hi everyone I am becoming more and more aware as I do more shows aweek just how time consuming a radio show is, I find myself unable to find quality guest and announse upcoming shows and do the interview and post the interview to my archives and me having a wife and three kids that need my time as well. So for those reasons I'm going to discontinue announcing my upcoming shows in groups and forums atleast til I finish my archives and find a better way to organize my scedule. In the meantime those who want to be informed of who my upcoming guest will be can join http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com free and signup up for the newsletter which I will send atleast once a week for those who do decide to join remember you have to go into your profile after your a member and highlight the box asking if you want to subscribe to the newsletter. I will stay a member of all the groups likely lurk much of the time except to repond occasionaly to post or to post something I find worth shareing.

      Thanks for everyones understanding you are all a swell lot