Separate Confirmation of Massive "Sightings"

  • tedwards@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 1999
      E-mail from Stan and Holly Deyo to Kent Steadman (Cyberspace
      ORBIT)http://members.aol.com/phikent/orbit/orbit.html

      "I can't stay on line -- keep getting cut off -- everybody is seeing
      massive sightings of UFOs, military aircraft chasing these things. Hit
      major media in CA.

      My animals are acting really weird - the sightings are occurring in CA,
      OR, WA (California, Oregon, Washington
      state) so far - electricity out in many places. Sightings are lasting 1
      to 2 minutes min. From the descriptions it's eerily similar to the movie
      Independence Day.

      Internet down in lots of places"

      Has anyone heard anything through the "major media" concerning this
      event? Stan and Holly Deyo are usually very credible witnesses. As they
      are "Christians".

      Tim
    • Rudi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 1999
        Please tell me how to unsubscribe to these emails ?
        Rudi