hercolubus.tv

  • hercolubus01
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 1:54 PM
      Dear friends, I am new in this group.

      I would like to share with you a book that I love; its title is “Hercolubus or Red Planet”.

      It informs about a Planet called Hercolubus that comes to the Earth, and the terrible consequences of that.

      In this book you will also find the key to get the Astral Travel, and the way to delete your inner psychological defects to increase your conscience level.

      The book also explains the extraterrestrial life in Mars and Venus, and that extraterrestrials will help us in the last moment saving people that have a minimum conscience level to pass to the next humanity without contaminate them.

      In fact to become conscious is the more important for me.

      Because a conscious person is really a free person because he knows all dimensions, so he knows the Truth without limits.

      A conscious person has the Wisdom of the Heart.

      You can get free this book in the page:

      www.hercolubus.tv

      I hope you enjoy it as me.